2023 Club Championships

I’d forward the notion that your post was motivated more by ignorance and prejudice than analysis

Could do with a club ‘Sunday Game’ on weekends like this, was going off all over the country this weekend.

4 Likes

I posted that 1 point was scored after 20 minutes. That was not prejudice, that was fact.

Congrats @binkybarnes . Won it in style :clap:

2 Likes

Couldn’t beat them by enough.
In other news the Warwickshire final finished a draw. It’s been at least 15 years since that happened

2 Likes

It’s a joke that there isn’t. I’d love to watch that. I suppose they have no rights to most of them

1 Like

You made a sweeping statement on ulster football based on twenty minutes? That’s my point, there was no analysis- just ignorance and prejudice. Thanks for proving my point

2 Likes

Declan McGrath is 25.

Was Under 21 in 2019 when Kildangan won the County Final and probably would have played County that year only the age grades changed.

GAA club live coverage next weekend:

Sat
7.45pm: Éire Óg v Kilmacud Crokes - Leinster SFC - RTÉ 2.

Sun
1.30pm: Ballygunner v Sarsfields - Munster SHC - TG4.

3.30pm: East Kerry v Mid Kerry - Kerry SFC final - TG4.

3 Likes

Congrats to @binkybarnes and Na Fianna.

I knew they’d win yesterday but the scoreline is seriously impressive. I said Dublin would take care of itself after the Crokes* win and so it has proved. Keep the heads now and Leinster is there to be won (cc 22/1 backers)… Slaughtneil then in a Semi Final. Na Fianna would match up brilliantly in that with enough big, physical units to handle what Slaughtneil have.

Its on.

3 Likes

The Galway County Board must have had a fall out with TG4.

1 Like

Is there not a highlights show on Monday on TG4?

2 Likes

In a language few people understand on a channel few people watch, a day late.

Would your understanding of the language, at least from a match commentary perspective, not have improved in the past decade?

A bit like how Joe Brolly made a sweeping statement about Ulster Protestants yesterday.

Understanding languages doesn’t improve from listening to match commentaries. People just tune out of the commentary mentally or tune out altogether.

Why are they showing the Kerry final is beyond me. Obviously Clifford is the draw but a soulless affair between 2 divisional teams.

2 Likes

Not much else on, most counties finished & provincial games can be hit & miss depending on draws

Agreed. It’s putrid and soulless

Maybe he’ll get smoked 2 televised finals in a row?

1 Like