2023 Club Championships

Because no one will go to it

Your knowledge of parochial hurling nationwide is unrivalled in this country.

6 Likes

How many finals has he lost now? At least 3 senior finals with Breaffy now and 6 All-Ireland finals with Mayo? The poor man’s suffering goes on. You’d have to feel that yesterday was the final big opportunity. Westport are likely to be stronger again next year and Ballina have a young age profile at present. Castlebar haven’t gone away either. I heard that their 2nd team were in an Intermediate semi-final this year.

Pretty sure thats Breaffy’s 4th County Final loss now.

Great achievement to be getting to them. I’m sure they’ll cherish the journey

https://x.com/SmallerFishGAA/status/1718686936687050820?s=20

Holy Fuck :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I said.

1 Like

Galway Bay FM and Streamsport have a slick product going on at the moment. Excellent production every time with Chyril Donnellan and Monkey Nuts Farrell in co commentary. Available on the Internet.

Wolly had a stat during the week that Aido has never won a county or all Ireland final but has never lost a provincial final.

They got together last year and worked out their goals for the year. They decided their goal was to inspire the people of North Mayo. They lost but they won.

7 Likes

@glenshane did you bother with Celtic Park yesterday?

Afraid not. I was working yesterday…i was there in spirit of course. I see mickey harte was in attendance

Coach of the year incoming

Except the box office clash between Moycullen & Corofin…

3 Likes

11 apparently

Wasn’t aware of the draw, that’s some game would be a much better watch

1 Like

Might be because of the streaming service now available in Galway. They want lads tuning in paying the 15 quid instead of free to air on tg4. Its a great service to be fair.

2 Likes

Thanks pal

2 Likes

Christ, the Glen crowd are fairly painful on twitter

I wanna say cork but I imagine it’s the other shower