2023 Failed Rugby World Cup Bid & does anyone remember the Interpros

No he’s not that depraved.

you are a cunt

ah shur it’ll be grand lads
“we’ll” get the world cup in a few weeks now with the latest marketing gimmick fronting the cause

1 Like

Even the simplest of muldoons would have seen that the “craic” factor wasn’t going to cut it on the international stage. It’s some achievement by the IRFU to make a muldoon outfit like the GAA look competent.

I won’t ask you again you prick - What’s the premier domestic competition for rugby in Ireland?

Funny how many so called rogbee experts cant answer the simplest of questions

It’s mind blowing - @GeoffreyBoycott wrote a 1000 word essay on fuck knows what just to avoid it.

1 Like

http://www.tagrugby.ie/

12 Likes

Lock the thread.

The Interpros, as it has been since 1946. That question has been answered for you now any number of times.

The premier domestic rugby competition is the Pro-14. It has the top Irish teams and the top-irish based players.

I’m sure you’ll annoy me now moaning about the fact that it’s played against teams from other countries. However, the English Premier League plays against teams from outside England and possibly of more interest to a hurler on the ditch like yourself is that the Senior GAA championships, the premier domestic GAA competitions, are also played against teams from other countries.

Now fuck off.

im still awaiting the link mate

so the Europa league is the premier domestic football comp?

Maybe you and the other rugby haters should leave the thread and leave the discussion to the rugby afficionados.

what conclusions have the rogbee heads come to about why oireland failed?

I wouldn’t have thought so - I’d imagine it would typically be considered to be the Airtricity league. It’s another league with teams from outside the country curiously enough.

This is a thread about the failed WRC bid, mate – It’s exactly where I belong given that 3m of tax payers money that my mother in law pays into on my behalf was used for the process.

Now answer the question please - There is no competition called the inter pros - what’s the top level domestic competition for rugby in Ireland?

2 Likes

I compile my own rugby records, which I’ve already shared with you this morning.

If you want some link, go away and do your own internetting.

Not saying that I don’t trust you but anybody that shits his togs before a fun run isn’t to be trusted

Please provide the link

1 Like

No that wasnt one of the stadia. Thats Terenures home ground Mick a significant landholding in Dublin 6.