2023 Failed Rugby World Cup Bid & does anyone remember the Interpros

Is this like the American presidential elections where all unions have a vote but it will essentially be decided by a few

Who are the equivalent of the white thrash in the rust belt ?

Revised table

Ireland 6
SA 3
France 6

Early days yet

Im hearing we have it

what a great day for our country

1 Like

If Philip Browne pulls this off, he can confidently call himself the top top sports administrator in Ireland.

Odds on Paddy Power

South Africa 8/15
France 5/2
Ireland 11/2

If Ireland win this vote it will be more bent that a Romanian 2nd Division football match

yep ,definitely in the top 2

1 Like

Get out of this thread, you little bollix.

In an unbeliable coincidence if you add up all the six nations votes and all the tri nations votes they come in at 24/46 remarkably just enough to give them a majority on any vote. Gas the way these things happen really almost like there are only a few countries in the World who play rugby and they don’t want anyone else to interfere

1 Like

I believe there’s more jockeying going on that at a Harvey Weinstein/@horsebox house party.

The chairman of the Welsh Rugby writers is saying Ireland will be eliminated after round 1 leaving it between the other two – He seems a tad anti -Irish tho.

Guys, I’ve gotten some bad news, its not looking good for us now.

To the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

2 Likes

My man on the ground said Big Phil has taken a massive body blow.

Gerry Thornley tweeted looks like going to cliff hanger (he didn’t mention if the IRFU bid would be involved in cliffhanger)

I love the thought that serious bribery is happening right now, as I type.

This is what it’s all about.

Stand Up and Fight.

(And Vote).

We have to ask ourselves, did we put the fear of god into anyone with that bid?

1 Like

I think the Tipp boys were definitely a bit put out.