2023 Summer Transfer Window

you might not remember it, but it was tangible and real, they were burning his jersey outside anfield. Absolute fucking madness

this was after he left should have left for Chelsea

2 Likes

Have they a statue of a wife beater in front of Old Trafford?

Oh I remember it alright. The 2005 saga changed almost overnight one midweek. It looked certain he was leaving initially. The 2004 saga kind of flew over my head, I must have been too focused on Wexford’s Leinster title tilt and wasn’t looking at Aertel enough.

I’d say footballers are well accustomed to threats of violence. Sure Neil Lennon was getting bullets in the post when he played for Celtic and that didn’t deter him.

ah that’s grand so :smiley:

The Hutch gang that put the shits up Gerrard.

this fella knew

1 Like

Lump on dortmund for this season

Sure he had a €75 million price tag at that stage😂 Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool were linked with him in January. Ecuador also got knocked out in the group.

he’s after going for near double that. that post was in November

United turned him down for 9 million. Glazers thought he was too cheap.

If Kane can escape the airport, then I’d say it’s bad news for Celtic. Ange will surely go for Kyogo

I wouldnt expect anything else.

It appears Klopp wasn’t able to charm Moses like Mikel or Mauricio with his footballing philosophy.

#rush

Mikel?

Deary me

So, would you, for instance have continued to play OJ, had he still been a potentially valuable asset?

How many justice systems do you want? He has been found guilty of nothing.

The moment Kane realises he’s made a dreadful dreadful israke

I think he is making a mistake. Champions League or bust for him. Was hoping he he’d break Shearer’s record as he deserves to.

Manchester United should’ve gone all out for him and instead they bought a young fella, who wasn’t even Evan Ferguson. Didn’t get Haaland, didn’t get Kane.

Deserves got nothing to do with it

1 Like