2023 Summer Transfer Window

Mikel?

Deary me

So, would you, for instance have continued to play OJ, had he still been a potentially valuable asset?

How many justice systems do you want? He has been found guilty of nothing.

The moment Kane realises heā€™s made a dreadful dreadful israke

I think he is making a mistake. Champions League or bust for him. Was hoping he heā€™d break Shearerā€™s record as he deserves to.

Manchester United shouldā€™ve gone all out for him and instead they bought a young fella, who wasnā€™t even Evan Ferguson. Didnā€™t get Haaland, didnā€™t get Kane.

Deserves got nothing to do with it

1 Like

Very true

Chairman Dan will re-sign him next summer for Ā£50m.

The shearer record is absolutely ridiculous. Premier league goals me bollox. Shearer even has a few in the old div 1 that arenā€™t counted. It was literally the exact same league in 92 as 93

4 Likes

I asked a question. Replying with another question is a sign of flapping.

OJ was a media figureā€¦not a player. Also, one was a murder with a 6bn/1 chance he was innocent . I would suggest that there has been a massive rush to judgement by the social media types in the Greenwood case. Social media tends to take the position of judge, jury and executioner, which is unfortunate.Greenwood has been has been found guilty of nothingā€¦move on.

Will you answer the question or continue to avoid it?

OJ was one of the greatest running backs of all time. Regardless how he turned out after

I donā€™t think you are comparing like with like.

Like you could compare Greenwood to Hilter too but that wouldnā€™t be valid either. Deal with the facts of the caseā€¦

Whatā€™s the Shearer record?

So you wonā€™t answer.
Mainly because you can see the massive flaw in your argument and are backtracking like an Italian tank.

1 Like

Greenwood coming back for united would be just a really stupid decision for the club. No good can really come of it. Itā€™s morally wrong as well as the fact heā€™s unlikely to regain his form and even if he did get close to his best might not get in the team. Other fellas whoā€™ve done similar have played again in a variety of sports but there was something inarguable about the recordings that mean heā€™ll never get past it in most right thinking peopleā€™s eyes. United are too high profile and too disliked too for him to kind of return under the radar like others have too. Saudi Arabia would be absolutely ideal for him.

1 Like

Apparently Soccer was only invented in 1993 and Shearer has 260 goals since this line in the sand. Overall Alan Shearer has 283 top flight goals if you include his Southampton total. Carthorse is on 213 off. At least 3 more seasons of being lucky before he could pass Shearer.
Long way off Jimmy Greaves total of 357 top division goals

2 Likes