2023 Summer Transfer Window

70m is a lot for Tonali. Don’t think Milan can reject that kind of money.

Watched him for Milan twice v Inter, against United and for Italy recently enough.

Has talent but don’t think he takes on enough in terms of getting on the ball. A bit like Ruben Neves, very good passer but things pass him buy.

There’s an Italian kid at Roma, name escapes me, came edit: Pelligrini, he’s 27. I’d prefer him.

Thats big money for Milan, too much. Might let them keep Rafa Leao.

From what I’ve seen, he does look decent and will improve them but that does seem like a lot at the same time.

Considering they were originally rumoured to be getting a better player in Barella for less.

2 Likes

Ya I don’t see him as a 70m player. He’s been decent at Milan but not really fulfilled his potential. There were a lot of Pirlo comparisons given the hair and he started at Brescia but he’s more Gattuso than Pirlo.

Pellegrini is very good but had a poor season by his standards. He’s also a little one paced but think he was carrying a lot of injuries and niggles this year. Bove is a great prospect for Roma right now.

I think Frattesi is probably the midfielder who is the best buy for a big club value wise, good engine, knows where the goal is and very good technically. Think he’d be perfect for English football.

1 Like

I’ll look out for those guys.

Neves is wasted in SA imo. Would improve Liverpool, spuds, Man U and many other clubs midfield immeasurably

He is improving his bank balance immesurably and sure who could blame him. He could do his cruciate tomorrow and be finished

I’d do the same tbh. See the money Benzama is getting?? Insane.

And to go over with fuck all pressure only collect the cheque. It’s the dream really. Now if you were ambitious obviously it’s a different story. But I’d imagine the Sauds will engineer a way into the champions league or something before long.

Money talks. It don’t sing or dance and can’t walk.

I’d much rather be in Saudi Arabia babe

I wouldn’t do the same. I wouldn’t represent an outfit like that no matter what.

2 Likes

Gway ta fuck, you’d suckle at the teat in a heartbeat

I’d agree with you but I always thought the players who signed for Chelsea while Abramovich was there got a handy time of it considering it was well known what he was and how he got his wealth. Lads like Duff who had plenty of choices but went to Stamford Bridge never sat right with me.

4 Likes

Ah sure. Theres very few clubs clean these days. The best you can hope for is some billionaire yank who is milking the club for all it’s worth

Hard fight these big money clubs

https://twitter.com/deadlinedaylive/status/1671611168325095427?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

A great bit of stuff

The Saudis could sign Messi, Mbappe, Modric, Haaland, Salah, De Bruyne, Vinicius, Kane, Lewandowski, Neymar and Griezmann for their league, and still nobody outside Saudi Arabia would watch it.

Id watch for vinicius Jr. And Mbappe.

He was wasted in Wolverhampton.

Gas how Neville and Carragher getting so upset about Saudi Arabia attracting all these players with mega money when mid table EPL clubs have been doing the exact same for a decade now.

2 Likes

Once they sign them all they’ll buy their way into the champions league or make this super League happen

Has to be best player in the world atm

united are lucky they have owner like the Glazers.