2023 Summer Transfer Window

Why? He’s worth that and worse players have moved for more

2 Likes

He is worth that regardless of where he goes. He didnt want to go but reality is we had to sell him sooner or later

Sure 35m euro for him is a completely normal fee. If they loan him back it’s a different story. Haven’t heard a peep about Qatar or sir Paula ratcliffe in ages what’s going on there?

Sure how do you value anyone these days. Be hard to argue he isn’t worth it and Harry Maguire was worth £80m

Wilfred Zaha gone to Galatasary on a free. He’d improve at least 10 Epl teams, don’t understand how nobody was interested

2 Likes

He’s 30 and difficult

2 Likes

If mBappe ends up in Saudi they may forget about football.

1 Like

When the murderers got doakes football was over

1 Like

Champions league

$700m for a one year career break in Saudi. Tip off then then to Real to win some trophies. How bad?

Hard to argue against it from his point of view. And PSG will bite their hands off.

The game is gone a long time at this stage but it’s sad to see arguably the games no 1 player going to play pointless football for the glorification of Saudi Arabia. Tis one thing lads who are finished doing it to collect a cheque. I wouldn’t blame them.

I might move forward my prediction of Saudi clubs being in the champions League to 2028

Why would they bother if everyone coming to them ?

Prestige. The whole thing is about prestige and acceptability.

And with all the stars going there they’ll have it . The die has been cast.

1 Like

They needed it!

Hendo’s goodbye to Liverpool is the greatest load of wank going. You’ve gone for the blood money Jordan!

2 Likes

Easy @Locke . At your age the rage could do terrible things to your blood pressure.

1 Like

The club tweeting about playing Leicester while he’s off with his teary goodbye the hypocritical cunt.