2023 Summer Transfer Window

No surprise though. They let Giggs into the Directors Box while he was on trial for domestic abuse. united have a long history of this sort of behaviour.

The club is rotten. The Glazers might be the best part of it.

1 Like

i wouldn’t be surprised but the chief liverpool footix is lining up a doozie about women’s rights in the middle east as a zinger here

I found myself nodding my head in agreement. He’s following the money rather than playing for the more prestigious club in Liverpool. He’ll probably regret that long-term. It’s not 2004/05 when nouveau riche Chelsea had a monopoly on the market and got nearly everything they wanted (aside from Stevie G and Old Big Ears).

The Liverpool fans threatening to burn his house down with his family in it, if he left, probably twisted Gerrards arm

United should not do that. Make your decision and stand behind it. In my view he was not convicted of anything and should be brought back. No doubt the twitterati will be outraged but fuck them. If he had been convicted he should have been sacked immediately but he wasn’t.

I’d doubt there’s any substance to that tbh. Who’d be foolish enough to get life for burning down a footballers family home over a transfer. Stevie lad had a heart to heart with his auld lad and remembered that winning at Liverpool would mean far more than at Chelsea.

Manchester United fans attack Ed Woodward’s house with flares - Manchester Evening News

you might not remember it, but it was tangible and real, they were burning his jersey outside anfield. Absolute fucking madness

this was after he left should have left for Chelsea

2 Likes

Have they a statue of a wife beater in front of Old Trafford?

Oh I remember it alright. The 2005 saga changed almost overnight one midweek. It looked certain he was leaving initially. The 2004 saga kind of flew over my head, I must have been too focused on Wexford’s Leinster title tilt and wasn’t looking at Aertel enough.

I’d say footballers are well accustomed to threats of violence. Sure Neil Lennon was getting bullets in the post when he played for Celtic and that didn’t deter him.

ah that’s grand so :smiley:

The Hutch gang that put the shits up Gerrard.

this fella knew

1 Like

Lump on dortmund for this season

Sure he had a €75 million price tag at that stage😂 Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool were linked with him in January. Ecuador also got knocked out in the group.

he’s after going for near double that. that post was in November

United turned him down for 9 million. Glazers thought he was too cheap.

If Kane can escape the airport, then I’d say it’s bad news for Celtic. Ange will surely go for Kyogo

I wouldnt expect anything else.

It appears Klopp wasn’t able to charm Moses like Mikel or Mauricio with his footballing philosophy.

#rush