2023 Summer Transfer Window

How?

We’ll need this fact checked also.

The 2026 World Cup will push things on in the US. At some point the game will hit critical mass there and they’ll start producing superstars. Their current crop is probably the best so far. There’s a glaring gap in US society for a sport to give a mass recreational playing outlet to adults in society in the same way sport here does. The obvious sport to do this is association football. At some point it will happen.

They’ll win a World Cup in this century.

They’d buy a lot of vinyl for the new record player with that money

Thats Pele

Nothing has progressed with Lavia and Liverpool since the fee was agreed. He’s obviously holding out for Chelsea to come back in. Some load of shite.

Why would any decent midfielder want to go play for Klopp where you get bypassed for width and are expected to run around like a headless chicken

Seems de Bruyne is in trouble too could see city hijacking some deals.

They have a buy back clause on Lavia but i don’t think Pep fancies him

Buyback doesn’t kick in until next summer it appears. He’s off to Chelsea now.

City will get a good whack of that off Southampton so

It’s all very humiliating for Liverpool.

2 Likes

A bit of a mess for them, truth be told.

Its a London thing

Who is next?

Not the Dutch lad who is a sub for Bayern Munich?

Poccetino is a bigger draw than Klopp.

Thats Gallagher probably on the way out of Chelsea now. Would probably suit Liverpool

Big Stef is probably the best teenage midfielder in the world now. It’ll be fine.

Or a wages thing I wonder?

Jeez I thought he was good as the game went along. He is very one-footed and easily pressed but he was nearly heroic in that second half.

There is definitely an issue with Klopp in how he is coaching the build up, 65% possession for Chelsea yesterday. Liverpool are forcing too many passes. Was grand when they had pressing monsters like prime Salah, Mane, Firmino, Gini, Henderson. They were comfortable losing it.

Possibly too

They were way overpaying for him anyway. Smack of desperation off them at the minute