2023 Summer Transfer Window

No.

You’re almost 100m off on outgoings.

660 out
478 in

182m in total spent over 8 years.

Ok a few pound off but point still stands. Add in agent’s fees and I’d say we’re not far off a billion gone out.

If that’s how it works your boy Ten Hagg must have spent 500m in his first year?

Anyone?

Rambling?

You may well be right but I am sceptical enough with regards to a fee like that for rice.

I think he is down to the final year on his contract come this summer so it weakens West Ham’s hand somewhat.

Also, I don’t think any team has seriously considered trying to sign him. No one seems to be even remotely interested for that amount of money previously and there have teams in need of a midfielder go elsewhere.
I think West Ham are overpricing him, as is their right, and clubs just didn’t and don’t see him in that price bracket.

You may well be right!

1 Like

Klopps rebuild could see Liverpool relegated

Bellingham to Real Madrid almost ‘Here we go!’.

I think Rice will stay within the M25 if he can. But money will dictate it I suppose.

Where are Madrid getting the money, thought they were broke?

selling duds to the EPL works a treat

They’ve sold their future years TV money for cash up front. They are claiming it as revenue but in reality it’s debt. Barca are at the same thing. So much for FFP.

1 Like

Who have they sold?

cassemiro
varanne
odegard

Who bought Cas?

A joke indeed… Modric is done is he? Kross can’t be far behind. Bellingham and Tchouaméni the future?

Jimmy Milner has agreed terms with Brighton

:joy:

Casemiro and Varane are duds to be fair.

2 Likes

sold casemiro for 70m
bought Camavenga for 30m

2 Likes