2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Make hurling Cork again

2 Likes

In fairness, no matter how far ahead of themselves the limericks get, how much tax-dodging JP invests or how much of a cunt fathead Dowling is…no non-cork can ever support that cork shower. Even after two decades of fuck all, they remain as full of shit as ever.

4 Likes

Id cheer for Clare if we lost today such is the cuntishnees/Carkness on show.

1 Like

Enjoy it lads, hope you all get there for the throw in. Limerick by however many they fancy.

You’d have been cheering for Clare even if you were in a coma for the last few years

No matter what happens today 31 counties will cheer for Clare in a fortnight.

@Malarkey is the best out there.
Only scribe I would buy a paper just to read.

1 Like

The wordsmith nails it

https://x.com/roycurtis68/status/1809897248932639060?s=46&t=pBoz6vwJNpAFZhshXLNoZg

1 Like

Jesus I’d mug a lad for a ticket just to be there after reading that !

2 Likes

The outside of fagan’s is mobbed

It’s a serious pity Brian Carthy never took on TV commentary.

Jesus, i thought fr Brian was awful…

1 Like

Mad to think that Kilkenny didn’t score after the 58th minute yesterday. A collapse really when you think about it.

Pity they couldn’t send Ursula to the sideline after the camogie. Joe looks like he’s going to a wedding.

1 Like

They didn’t really miss too many proper chances from that time on either aside from TJs late free. They simply weren’t getting shots off.

Landers and Teej Examiner pod reunion.

“I’m joined by two of the greats, Mark Landers and TJ Ryan”, says Marty. :joy:

2 Likes

Teeje likes a sun bed I’d say

1 Like

In the same way there’s a thread on this forum to list shapers who pull their socks up (nobody does this any more) there needs to be a thread to list shapers who are into artificial tanning.

Joe Canning’s propensity to say “ketch” instead of catch is irking me. Rural Galway accents have a weird tick with words like catch (ketch) and made (mehd).