2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

The biggest asterisk of all were on those “Cork” football all Irelands

1 Like

Just passed over the M7

Goof fuck :hushed::hushed::hushed:

Thrown in be pushed back?

I’d turn around now if I wasn’t past Treacys

82k is incredible for standalone all ireland semi. Traffic must be mental in the way up. Hopefully tis an epic.
Cork clare final would be mouthwatering.

1 Like

Combined population of over 800,000 for 2 counties there are mildly interested in the sport.

Anything less would be a disappointment to be honest.

There’s a view Cork can trouble Limerick. Hopefully this game lives up to its billing as it’s been a shocking year for hurling and the seasons needs a zinger today.

Cork by three.

1 Like

You are a right miserable old cunt, even by my standards.

Cork supporters absolutely ravenous for success, travelling more in hope tian expectation
Limerick never lose in Croke park, it’s easy to rock up for that

Still it’s wonderful to see a sell out

:joy::joy::joy:

Ah it’s great.

Excited for the final now too.

Regardless of who’s in it.

But it would UNREAL if Clare get over the line again Limerick.

The question is how do you rejig and does Taylor have enough in reserve to start?

I think given his energy and lack of gametime Taylor needs to be kept for the last 25.

So if you drop Fitz who replaces him? I wouldn’t be opposed to moving McCarthy out to the wing and starting Shan inside but they don’t seem to see McCarthy as a half forward option this year.

Kelly just doesn’t look right physically. It will be tough to win a final with two passengers in terms of workrate without the ball in the middle third though.

There is hardly a more miserable cunt than you in all fairness :smiley:

1 Like

Sure that was the point of my post you bollocks.

1 Like

Marty did yesterday. Maloney is in Deutschland so I expected Ger Canning today but he’s doing the camogie. Must be Marty again ffs.

Awful news

“From Kilmallock to Patrickwell to Adare……”
“Listen to the roar”
“The pride the passion”

etc etc

BBC 2 NI are covering it.

4 Likes

I reckon 7 will be the minimum number of times he reminds us that Clare are waiting in the final.

2 Likes

Giddy now on the way in. Hard to want either side to win when you have Limerick supporters in Ireland rugby jerseys and Cork supporters in UCC jerseys though.

12 Likes

A carnival of cunts.

I might have to should for Limerick now. A Cork fella after arriving wearing a xxl Confederate flag shirt. Like something you’d see at a Trump rally.

5 Likes