2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Take a bow @fenwaypark , great call

5 Likes

True, he has created a great bond and culture amongst those lads. We play with a swagger that is our DNA.

2 Likes

Is there a more likeable much of supporters than Cork?

2 Likes

Ah gillane had a gilt edged chance but missed the pull on the ground

Well it must be hard let’s be honest to keep that going for year on year

The great Joe McKenna :clap:

Ah jaysus Gillane had a goal there if he had been able to pull on a ball.

PJ sacking Kiely on the pitch
Decisive

It was obvious when we played at U-20 imo.

Ok one ! But you get the point . They were always going to need a goal to get ahead

Limerick team paying homage to Sugar Daddy

Fair play to Cork, the better team no doubt, I thought were in for a hiding midway through the second half but we went down fighting like true champions. What a team and a privilege to have witnessed the last 6 years.

I ended up with beside @Fat_Pox as my missus couldn’t go, a thorough gentleman and hurling sage, I thought I knew the game but got an education today.

28 Likes

Limerick could not produce a Late Late Show.

2 Likes

Looked that way alright

Well done @fenwaypark @gilgamboa @Turenne @Corksfinedtboy and the rest of the cork supporters.

A magnificent game and in my opinion cork deserved it.

I couldn’t be prouder of Limerick. They gave it absolutely everything.

It’s these sort of losses and the pain for the next few weeks that really make the success enjoyable. That is sport.

19 Likes

Limerick are brilliant champions , no doubt . Best ever

:smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:excuse me while I lick more cream

Gillane slipped twice with goals at his mercy. He was absolutely outstanding overall though. Limerick would have been well beaten without him.

17 Likes

Up there alright

Were