2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

If Limerick had Aidan McCarthy they would be in an all Ireland final now

3 Likes

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

Lohan will have to get Davy in to manage Clare now. He knows how to beat Cork in an All-Ireland final and he’s beaten Cork in the championship this year.

1 Like

The Dubs?

5 Likes

Na

Limerick earned the right to be discussed in the same breath as the Kilkenny team but not sure Cork are in the same breath as the Tipp team who stopped them so that may be the tie breaker

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Thank you, bloody halfway there

Lohan is the only Clare manager to beat Cork three times in a row in championship hurling for what it is worth.

I think it should be a good final both sides will go out and hurl man for man and should lead to an open enough game.

5 Likes

Hope Cork go on and win it now, Limerick 1 short of the magic 30 points but still wouldn’t have been enough

1 Like

Do you think Clare will win ? I can’t see it but I couldn’t see cork winning today neither

1 Like

I think they match up very well against Cork and have a sporting chance. Cork have serious momentum though, but wouldn’t be the first team to beat the favourite in a semi final and then fall flat in the final

2 Likes

They’ll go at conlon same way they did hannon

Good performance. Shocked at the inertia of the limerick sideline. Left Hannon in centre-back and he all at sea and Kyle Hayes out of the game on the left wing. Hope you never win another game!

Cark will win the final by as much as they want.

2 Likes

They moved Hayes centre back pal

1 Like

They’ve been doing that for the last three years

2 Likes

Teams have been doing that for 4 seasons now, it hasn’t worked all that often

3 Likes

West knows best

1 Like

Time will tell I guess