2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Casey in tight spots was a savage loss, that ability to shorten the grip, weave and the shot off, Gillane and Flanagan are brilliant hurlers but not in that way.

A blue chipper

Cork hit Limerick in the tackle harder than they ever experienced. Basically out limericked them.

Get a room you two

1 Like

@BruidheanChaorthainn called that during the week. Ball just didn’t come his way as frequently as you’d expect. It can happen anyone, same thing has happened Cian Lynch a couple of times this season.

2 Likes

Agree there. Low battery and a thirst for another pint will stop me here. I’ll reply in the morrow.

2 Likes

Hawk tuah

Spit on that thang

Hego had a nightmare.

Hooked and bad misses. Takes a quick free and ends up a free out.

Can anybody explain the sideline when cork got a free?

Not sure. I thought the ball was behind him or he overran it

1 Like

I actually disagree with this. I thought Limerick went for goals today and it did them no favours, as they squandered chances left right and centre. Maybe that is the point you are getting at.

1 Like

I nearly wouldn’t mind seeing that as I think the raw materials there are unbelievable and the lads don’t get the credit. I don’t think they were winning that today anyway but the line were slow. The young lads did very well, the ball just didn’t go over.

I would imagine he’s some kind of adviser.

He’s weak off his right, if that lands on his left it’s a goal.

1 Like

He didn’t hit it ten yards. It was incorrect though as it hit the cork lads leg on its way to him. So he should have been penalised for not being ten yards back

3 Likes

I’ve a bugbear about it, probably irrational. He was fucking outstanding last 20, great Shane O’Donnell impression.

Both mark coleman and daragh firzgibbon came of age today. Similar to hannon in 2018.

They have taken an awful lot criticism the last few years but it just shows was a bit of coaching and management can do for players.

2 Likes

Definitely one of the 53 backroom team

2 Likes

That passsge of play when hego goes for goal and gillane slips before dalton throws it over bar was incredible. Eoin Downey catches the puck out then.

It sort of felt like a torch being passed on.

3 Likes

Yeah as you say, v agricultural/mechanical and he has actually improved that out of hand in fairness to him. Flanagan v similar

Iconic game