2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

And we’re done

2 Likes

Not an excuse for Limerick today either but it’s an area to watch. Collins was landing them just outside the D and causing wreck anyway at times. I could see Cork giving Clare fits with a fast puckout with a few of the less mobile/diligent Clare players if they allow it, I’m thinkin Fitz and the big wing forward.

2 Likes

He got a great score when Cork were on the ropes, tackled well and won dirty ball. I wouldn’t blame Hegarty at all.

Hannon wasn’t at it at all. Finn wasn’t right. WOD was as poor as I’ve ever seen him. The shoe in with ye for MOTM was erratic throughout.

Even Reidy, just went out like a light after HT even though he had a brilliant first half. Probably unlucky to see the curly finger so early tbh.

1 Like

I was shocked he blew it up on 74. Not an excuse of course, I was expecting an extra 2 or 3 added to the 74 alright.

If I recall correctly he got two scores the live coverage missed.

1 Like

He fouled him really, but we got away with it.

1 Like

Dalton’s striking is like a South American goalkeeper kicking the ball out of his hands in an eccentric sideways volley fashion.

He has a Jose Luis Chilavert vibe about him.

He’ll look right stupid if he ever gets hooked doing that, mind.

5 Likes

As was I. Couldn’t believe he blew it when he did. At least 90 seconds of the the injury time was lost to time wasting. Don’t think it would have changed the outcome. Those two late wide’s were it Limerick.

2 Likes

Yeah Gillane, Hego these lads, albeit brilliant ones; they are systems players. AG won good ball there a few times and was looking for a man off the shoulder to dish it off to but he was isolated.

The very last free byrnes takes it quick. Possibly to avoid cork getting everyone back but we’d nobody inside. Our lads were running while it was in the air.

We made an awful lot of mistakes today we rarely make but I guess cork rattled us.

3 Likes

He was.
Your question might be better asked of 15 Kilkenny players who went missing for the second half yesterday. Brining on Walter fuckin Walsh. Name of jaysus.At least Limerick went down with honour.

11 Likes

He’s a way better player than I thought, never seen a team bypass a player so neatly as Cork did Kyle today and Dalton is basically the perfect loose ball hurler with his striking.

1 Like

You shouldn’t bite so hard mate

Ah maybe a bit tender after the days events.
Great game today. Our lads fought to the end and at least we were downed in the end by the true arisocats of hurling.

1 Like

He’s raging with hurt

Just on the last play when the ref blows it up, Shane Kingston actually cleared it long to Alan Connolly who was on his own and would have scored.

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s very crass behaviour from the Kilkenny man. His swipe at SOD was incredibly nasty stuff

Not at all. Proud of the teams efforts. Just dont appreciate sneering of a player from a prick whos own county capitulated in embarrassing fashion.

There there…

Febble enough effort, but thats in keeping with Tipps efforts this year and last year and the year before that.

1 Like