2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

He was running at an angle. He could have lifted it alright. I think you are underestimating his skill.

Townhouse-pic-400x323

1 Like

I think Clare’s backs will struggle against Barrett, Connolly, Hayes and Harnedy.

Barrett could be a big problem for Conlon in particular.

In Clare’s favour though, they got minutes into Ryan Taylor and he’s a big plus for them. Tony Kelly came good at the end against Kilkenny as well.

On paper you’d have to fancy Cork but I’ve a feeling Clare will get the job done.

He could easily have lifted it and batted it to the net. At worst Quaid or the trailing defender would have taken him out. Pulling low like that with Quaid covering the angle made it a lower percentage finish

It was an awful miss. All he’d to do is move to the side with and it’s an empty net or at worst a penalty

Clare will likely have to out-score them cc @PhattPike

3 Likes

This is it.

1 Like

By god.

The progression through the week has already been fascinating, and its only Tuesday.

The long and short of it is that Clare have lost two games all year through league and championship though. Both against Limerick, despite injuries and other issues they keep winning games.
I think Saturday’s win and the manner of the second half performance will give them a lot of confidence

7 Likes

The funny guy act is not masking the seeth at all.

Asking poor BIAT if he works in the tech, claiming some Cork lads are sounder than others…. :smile:

We played Ballymun Kickhams in a hurling challenge the night before. We had played them the night before the Semi-Final in 89 and they beat us (we had a fairly rag-tag group) They had gotten silver plated tankards for the winners in 91, we had a stronger team and beat the bollix out of them, they were sick handing over the tankards.

1 Like

Outstanding post

1 Like

Following every crumb I lay and yet I’m the one seething and rattled, oh deary me.

Of course he could have, himself and @glasagusban are trying to prove some bizarre point that only themselves are aware of.

I’m saying with a few years that you couldn’t beat LK doing anything else and that it would be Cork.

The simplicity of the game plan was there to be seen after the Munster round robin game but Waterford & Clare still ignored it.

1 Like

Chief, you’re the buck asking a poster to confirm where he works. :grin:

What’s the tech? Seriously, I think the info in the telegram group is off this time

“Chief” “Buck” tis looking bleak.

He could have scooped it over him like he did in the Clare match in PUC.