2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

A bit harsh on Carlow. They drew with the Cats, don’t forget.

2 Likes

Laois or offaly could beat wexford. A lá laois beating dublin 2019.

Offaly are potentially the most dangerous team left in the All Ireland.

Has Screeney played in the senior champ? Does he come into the fold for Joe Mc final or the prelim 1/4 ?

Laois beat Wexford! I think you need to go and lie down for a while.

He’s played Joe Mc. Came on as a sub against Laois and has started a few since then.

1 Like

…that is the stupidest comment I’ve ever seen.

Time heals all wounds. Finishing third is indeed a pain in the hole but we can’t just accept our fate. To quote the great Brendan Rodgers, we need to write our own story. The new aim should be to reach the last four & take it from there. Are the quarter finals fixed for 22/23 June?

Lunchtime the 22nd - Wexford v Limerick will be in cork, Wexford v Clare in Killarney

1 Like

:joy:

Westmeath and antrim have beaten wexford!

Wexford have a woeful record against clare last few years.

Wexford should have beaten Clare two years ago. In game injuries probably done Wexford on the day.

1 Like

If Munster end up in the final of their league I’d say it’ll be in Puc on the 22nd

That would be brilliant

Haven’t looked forward to a hurling game as much since the 2018 final as I am looking forward to the Limerick v cork semi final.

I assume it’s the Sunday semi final slot?

2 Likes

I saw nothing today in Clare outside SOD to worry Laois in 2 weeks times

1 Like

I haven’t read the Munster hurling thread today & I missed the Leinster Final yesterday (see The 2 Johnnies thread) but that was some pile of shite game today. Hurling is in serious trouble.

4 Likes

Very disrespectful of Offaly and Dublin.

Cork could get caught now. Will they have the stomach to face Limerick in croke park?

I say today was a bitter pill for mark landers and Perez.