2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

If wexford come through the other side they will ply Limerick cos they avoid provincial replays if possible

1 Like

I doubt Cork will have any hang ups about facing Limerick again. That may be misplaced but Cork are rarely short of confidence. They destroyed Limerick for most of that match in Cork a few weeks ago.

Wexford will take Clare if they keep their main players injury free.
Clare seriously overrated.

They should have won by 10 tbf

Unintentionally More of a comedy show than where you were :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I was wondering about that myself as well. Provincial final repeats are avoided in semi final.

There hasn’t been a scenario yet in round Robin where both 3rd place teams have made semi finals. Making the leap of faith and showing disrespect to Offaly and Dublin, that Cork will make it, what happens if Wexford get there?

Do Cork and Wexford go the same path assigned to beaten provincial finalists which would mean Kilkenny v Wexford and Limerick v Cork semi final pairings or are all provincial repeats avoided if possible, which would mean Limerick v Wexford and Kilkenny v Cork semi finals.

The path is pre determined for non repeat provincial pairings or those who replace them. What you suggest makes sense but won’t happen.

Dowling trying to play down the 53 backroom team :rofl::rofl:

Id nearly swear I read some place that repeat fixtures are avoided if possible

It’s not 53

I think he was including legal teams.

3 Likes

153 then

1 Like

Look who the cat dragged in !

3 Likes

Been busy.

Plastering?

No hurling to distract you at least this Summer.

3 Likes

What was Hannon on about then?

I dont know.

If Wexford toppled Clare would the semi finals flip and kk meet cork and Limerick meet Wexford ?

I thought it would be drawn from a clear plastic bowl if that was the scenario but I could be wrong.