2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Wexford next Saturday in Thurles will be a bit like an English team heading behind the Iron Curtain around 1984 all on their own and with no supporters to face some army team like Steau Bucharest or Widzew Łódź in a European Cup quarter final.

5 Likes

The last time we made a fuss over a quarter final in Thurles David Breen absolutely destroyed us.

2 Likes

We brought a right crowd considering mind you.

The Carkies will be urging on Clare again like they did that day against Waterford. Their train tickets depend on it this time rather than survival in the championship.

How is Wexford v Clare the curtain raiser to Cork v Dublin?

Dublin should never have lead billing on a double header.

5 Likes

Are you thinking about '14 when they got the second game vs Tipp? That was horrendous.

I thought cork were on first next week.

It’s gas. The fixture hasn’t been made for Saturday.

All that was published was the RTE schedule.

Seán Stack is the referee.

2 Likes

That was exactly the one, I was thinking of.

1 Like

Wexford should consider withdrawing from hosting Feile. That would sort out this sorry mess.

5 Likes

I don’t understand. Do you want it at 7pm or don’t you?

It would be the nuclear option, & I’d feel sorry for the superclubs who’ve been abroad on warm weather training camps to gear up for it, but I think it might be the only viable way to solve this dilemma.

I’d love that. I’ve to go to the Cork Clinic for an appointment at 12:30. Any tolls between the city and Thurles?

I’m not sure to be honest.

1 Like

The Shquare in Thurles will be hopping at 10am next Saturday. A matchday experience to savour.

One

1 Like

Not too bad then, cheers :+1:t2::+1:t2:

The only lies told through COVID were by one of your own. Years it’s taken us to shake his lies off. It’ll take a few more. Absolute toxic lies

2 Likes

If you’re unsure remember, it’s 1 toll more than Irish teams qualified for the 5th most important Rugby tournament in Europe final