2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Buff Egan having a great time in Thursday
A Cork lad just bought him a 99

1 Like

Just need the ref to do his job too…
Wex owe clare a beating and they have to be the hungrier team.

1 Like

Joyce is Cork’s best player.

3 Likes

Just on the format, my understanding that the reason for the Joe McDonagh teams being brought in for a preliminary quarter-final was to not disincentivise reaching a provincial final.

Team who loses the provincial final is coming in off the back of a defeat while the 3rd-placed team would have had a month off to plan & prepare if there was no Joe McDonagh game and they don’t want teams to prefer coming 3rd than reaching a provincial final. So the 3rd-placed team has to play the Joe McDonagh team and then only has a week turnaround (albeit, probably at a much lower intensity).

I wonder would this be offset by giving home advantage to the provincial losers? I know there’d be a bit of furore about tickets if Cork had to go to Parnell Park which would probably prevent the GAA from doing it.

1 Like

Ah now

1 Like

Nothing wrong with this presuming you don’t throw the ball up with your left hand, if that’s the case then you’re cack handed.

Shouldn’t be starring based on his perfomances this year.

Meade in for Downey

1 Like

Well off it? Where ya getting that thought out of?

I agree with that tbf eliminate a round anyway

Seems an obvious fix. Would actually generate an atmosphere at the Q-finals too which would be a nice change.

Donohoe has wielded the axe. All full forward line changed. Maybe sutcliffe could start full forward.

Dubs need to lower the blade early and “ruffle” the Carkies.

Ya, I’m cack handed.
How did it hold me back,

Somebody said it would slow down the strike but I can’t see how

Ref after throwing in early there?

Fitzgibbon surely overcarried for Cork’s 4th point?

Caught it three times and tokk 9 steps between catching

5 Likes

Nothing free for Horgan version #6098

5 Likes

This is complete non contract

2 Likes

Caught it 3 times but did it come off defender’s hurl after 2, gives him 2 more?