2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Cork are playing with a complacency. That’s very hard to escape out off.

I suspect if Wexford beat Clare which I think is very possible cork will be wiped v Kilkenny.

1 Like

Dublin will be delighted with that. A “respectable” performance against a traditional county and they don’t have to play Limerick.

There’s no way Dublin actually wanted to win that game.

Hopefully Wexford put it up to them. I can’t see them outscoring Clare though.

Clare will get the scores easier and ultimately will win as a result.

Shanagher starting? Really weird considering he’s basically got no run.

Could be all wrong but have already lost twice to Limerick Is very tough and the manor of both defeats.

You’re going from the colosseum to the dirt tracks here today as well.

If there was any bits of issues between management and the players the issues could surface out here.

Wexford will thunder into this as well.

2 Likes

Clare v Wexford has ambush written all over it.

Wexford by 8.

Clare are there to be taken. Only a question of if Wexford have it in them. I remain unconvinced

1 Like

I can’t see it myself. Hopefully you’re right though.

Well I’ll be damned

Clare by 5. Too good for Wexford

Brendan"Puuuckoowwt" Cummins on co comms :clap:

Any chance you’d ever go and support your home county rather than sneering from your couch?

5 Likes

@Big_Dan_Campbell called that yesterday.

Already reckons “Shanahan” could bring that x-factor

1 Like

A few banal generalities but we have to start okay & stick with them, or lead. Don’t let them click into gear & get the Munster defeat out of their system easily.

Don’t give away another load of scoreable (spelling?) frees. Let them strike it under pressure rather than trapping/hauling lads down.

Limit our bad spells. Lost our way for 20/25 minutes against Kilkenny. Need leaders to stand up if they get a slight run on us.

I’ll do a full report tonight but no need to sneer at Burke. One of the nicest happy go lucky lads you could meet. Lives with a smile on his face.

7 Likes

I think Wexford will worry Clare.

Ye need to bring the chaos mate. Goals. Red cards. Lohans head exploding.

That’s not a yellow card.

What the fuck?