2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Who do you think will win?

Limerick, because they’re a better team, I’ve always said it, the best team ever

1 Like

Sure it’s only a hobby, only means something to the players and their families, I’m mystified how 80k are going to turn up to this, surely they’ve better things to be doing in high summer :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Funniest thing is that it’s a College Student doing a Social Media Marketing Internship

4 Likes

You wanna take my posts out of context, work away and you’ll have an appreciative audience :man_shrugging:

I enjoy hurling as much as anybody, just cause it’s not life or death to me shouldn’t really bother you as much as it does.

Some of the Cark lads are getting fierce worked up about a group of strangers either succeeding or failing this Sunday.

3 Likes

LIMERICK LIMERICK LIMERICK

1 Like

*LIM RICK

7 Likes

COME ON LIMERICK ALWAYS

4 Likes

Whats Shamrocks Ballyhale about? Odd.

A really poor graphic.

Dreadful really.

No numbers lads.

For fuck sake.

Don’t get @Malarkey started.

The blatant ripping off of the Spanish footballers by Clare was bad enough.

These are the Ger Loughnane style mindgames for the 21st century

A bit small time from Clare to be doing that big reveal for a semi final. Maybe that’s the sum of their ambitions.

Like Limerick circa 2013 when they had 2 (two) songs our before the Semi Final. There’s barely any razzmatazz now from thelimericks until after the final whistle on AI final day.

Kilkenny by 4
Limerick by 14

1 Like

I hope Limerick can overcome the odds and do it

1 Like

We all know this fella in a set up :rofl:

1 Like

Disappointing lack of faith in the new guard. Up there with the casual lack of faith in the old guard previously iterated.