2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Not sure Anthony Daly said there was some dispute over a comment what was made but I tuned out. I think he was only the water man and from tipp so who knows.

Mark landers making disgraceful comments about Kyle hayes.

These corks lads will never learn.

He’s a fair old unit to be fair to him and he’s absolutely selfless.

For a big man he’s good hands too.

Disappointed DOD isn’t back in. He’s such an important player.
Perhaps there might be late changes.

The van driver quit.

Raylan on d money

The kit man got the boot for having loose lips about team selections and injuries. He was warned previously and left Lohan with little choice.

A Fitzgerald stooge who writes for the Clare echo wrote that Ciaran O’Neill who’s main job in the set up is minding the dressing room while they are playing on the field left in solidarity but it appears that this is untrue.

1 Like

Even if he was fit, you could not start a lad in an all ireland semi on his first match back after long layoff

1 Like

He’s been back for 7/8 weeks

CON for all his talents isn’t anywhere near as good a midfielder as DOD

1 Like

If he wasn’t able for a
Few minutes in the Munster final he going to be struggling to start here i guess. Game time comes into it.

What did he say?

That’s not the point I’m making.

Not his natural position.

He was subbed against Tipp in like the 70th minute after putting in a big shift and winning a heap of puckouts

No Barry Nash.
No Peter Casey.
No Darragh O’Donovan.

Limerick down 20% of their strongest team. Three authentic Hall of Famers (not the fake one-in-a-row types).

If Cork can’t beat this injury ravaged outfit…

3 Likes

Having seen the team, you’d have to go for Cork by three.

The cowardly Limericks with the greatest team of all time and they terrified of the internet backlash against a team they’ve ridiculed over and over :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

https://x.com/GaaClare/status/1809121178897789332

What a team reveal from Clare GAA. :heart_eyes: and the Mighty Rio Grande music from the Moneyball Soundtrack. Amazing.

Our own useless cunt of a PRO couldnt dream of coming up with something like that.

10 Likes