2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If Mannion stays on, he probably pops over that free Costello misses and it could all be different.

Was Gilroy not there to tell Dessie what to do on Saturday?

He was but I think Clucko has the final say.

1 Like

I have 3 questions on this as i didn’t see a minute of it.

At what point was Mannion replaced?
At what moment was the free Costello missed?
At what moment did Paddy Small come on?

In that order.

So there was literally a couple of minutes interval between Mannion and Small being on the pitch and it was during that tiny timeframe, the free happened on the perfect side for a leftie?

That’s a million to one shot in fairness so i wouldnt throw Dessie under the bus for it.

Is Dessie being thrown under a bus?

Mcguigan too in fairness.

Frank?

5 mins between first question and last.

1 Like

Shane

Did Conor Meyler play for Tyrone this year?

No, missed the year with a knee injury but played a club game recently.

He lasted 2 weeks in the afl mate

The AFL is probably one of the only sports less skilled than gaelic football these days

Excellent analysis of Galway v Dublin here. The facts don’t support the narrative that Con had a poor game. They also don’t support the narrative that Joyce is tactically poor.

https://twitter.com/MalachyClerkin/status/1808438410392027591?t=j4Jemg3AgG2mFhi3vbuC9Q&s=19

2 Likes

Is Gannon injured?

Yeah. Bad hamstring injury i think.

1 Like

Something that just warms the heart about Galway footballers expressing themselves in Croke Park and their supporters bursting with pride.

Hopefully they go on now and see the job out.

That and Mayo will be green with envy the horrible bastards.

4 Likes

Watched the RTE gaa podcast on the QF’s. They spent about 30 seconds of the 46mins talking about Donegal v Louth. We’re coming in under the radar, just the way we want it. All the hype is on Galway.

1 Like