2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You have to realise how feeble minded the poster is when replying

He went for a goal and slipped on his arse. Before fisting it over.

He was very lucky. Draw or win made no difference so should have gone for the point immediately as time was up.

It makes perfect sense.

Were they? Did they in 2021 or 2022? Result driven narrative.

I’m much smarter than you but that doesn’t really matter.

It’s the fact that I’m not a massive racist cunt that marks me out from you.

1 Like

Haha yeah you’re very smart good boy. Keep telling yourself. And when I point out you’re a moron, thats racist apparently. Are morons a race now? So smart.

Why don’t you comment on the football or just fuck off? You are stinking the place out of it with your constant bitter sniping.

1 Like

You are talking more gibberish than usual.

You must be the most miserable person alive.

Would you not find some enjoyment in life instead of desperately trying to run down people you don’t know all day.

It’s utterly bizarre carry on.

1 Like

He knows as much about football as he does hurling.

Less than nothing

2 Likes

Yeah looks like the admins aren’t here to save you today so you have moved from hiding to now hoping I disappear. A very weak character. I just can’t let morons away with braindead posts. It’s my weakness. Look at the other simpleton I’m replying to.

Are you having some sort of breakdown? Or what is going on?

1 Like

Remember a few days ago when you got very very confused trying to make a point about galway and semi finals. You had to stop replying to someone as you couldn’t grasp it. It was very funny. You’re smart though

No I don’t actually.

I’m not surprised. Im sorry to have keep on reminding you, but you’re feeble minded. Google it.

Reminding me of what?

Quod Erat Demondstratum

I hope you aren’t like this in your off line life or you must be the biggest pothole of all time.

I avoid morons. Kind of impossible on here with you around. But by fuck I’m not gonna abide you.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:. You fucking gobshite

Sure you are obsessing over me every day you mad man.

You seem to think you are really smart but a quick read of any of your posts and you come across as thick as two planks.

1 Like

Ah smiley faces. The salt of the earth wit. ‘find’ any nice purses or wallets down at the feis? İ hope they had security

1 Like