A brief interlude

Same thing happening here. Very slow and unresponsive in general. Is the place fucked?

Tell @anon78624367 to post less.

Yeah we’re struggling a bit. Will try and fix things a bit over the next few days. Just waiting for @Bandage to teach me about swap files on ubuntu servers.

1 Like

You’ll be waiting.

Racist

1 Like

Happy to say no issues to report from the gold members access , shane that some of the freeloaders are experiencing issues

3 Likes

Green party - gold member access …

well that didnt take long.

1 Like

Hey @rocko, That cunt @Bandage has put up a video in the Wexford GAA thread and now when I open it (through chrome on both laptop and mobile device) the video goes into automatic start and I have to listen to Larry O Gorman and his stupid Wexford accent going on about a house. Any way to stop the auto play on the video or is there some reason why this happens?

10 Likes

+1

I have edited the “offending” post.

cc @Aristotle

www.winthehouse.ie

1 Like

A gentleman, many thanks.

I’ll buy a ticket off you for the generosity displayed.*

*I wont

1 Like

Thanks pal, I look forward to reading more of your musings on the fortunes of Wexford GAA and exclusive team announcements.

1 Like

Harriers building a transfer war chest to buy all of the decent players off Clonard.

Clonard may become a viable threat having rebranded as Na Fianna Clonard and a hurling club only. At present I’d equate them to when new Rangers were in the bottom tier in Scotland.

Thank God that happened to somebody else. I wasn’t quite up to date on the Wexford thread so I was mystified for a few moments when it started talking to me.

1 Like

Seerjus seerjus difficulty getting to the ‘home’ feed at times on Android chrome, ie the top left TFK logo. Unresponsive and unwieldy

Haven’t seen this happen but couple of people mentioning it now.

The server is clearly struggling a bit so will try and sort that first and see if that helps.

1 Like

When you click on the TFK banner to return to the main menu it populates it in the address bar but nothing else happens. Have to manualy click into the address bat and hit enter then

2 Likes

Just on Android Chrome?

Chrome on my desktop and android chrome

1 Like