A brief interlude

Interesting. Will try and replicate

The issue is happening on other threads now … you click on one of the many, many likes or replies you revive and the thread link appears in the address bar but the page doesnt open - you have to hit return again on address bar to go to the page.

1 Like

Is this still happening?

On a related note - some essential maintenance now so expect a brief interruption.

@Rocko ,

the ignore function doesn’t seem to be working 100%. Can see some posts from ignored cunts at certain
times but not at others.

2 Likes

I think this was happening where you had a topic open already, maybe in another tab, and the ignored user added a post then in that topic. If that’s the issue then that should be fixed now as of a few minutes ago.

1 Like

I’m doing something with the server that I don’t really know how to do so might be some downtime or some catastrophe in the next while. I’m also guiding @bandage through a separate non-TFK related technical matter which is proving challenging and has me distracted.

1 Like

I thought he already had a kid?

7 Likes

Had he never changed a nappy before?

1 Like

This Epstein craic has everyone worked up. Don’t forget to purge the Recycle Bin too.

I’ve tweaked a couple of things so let me know if you notice any improvements.

The Ignore function seems to have done an Epstein.

Gobshite

My ignored list are still blissfully hidden.

I was most put out and upset when I saw some posts from that vile Cork being this morning.

Which one @gilgamboa or @backinatracksuit? Both are equally vile to be fair.

Me and fitzy are bezzers

1 Like

Arsehole

No, the other one, the insufferable, vile, racist one.

@gilgamboa is a top, top man and a great e-pal from way back.
Mentioning @backinatracksuit in the context of ignore may have to be thought through.

1 Like

@anon61878697 isnt that racist anymore. He has mellowed out in the past 7 days or so for some reason.

3 Likes

He hates the white man

1 Like