A brief interlude

5 hour lead in time for me to get a notification

1 Like

its savage annoying

Thereā€™s another like youā€™ll get in five hours.

1 Like

I just got my ā€œsighā€ notification from @Brimmer_Bradley, what a nice surprise. Thereā€™s something truly special about getting a notification from a proper cunt.

3 Likes

Would it add to the special moment to know that it was carefully crafted during a 2 hour lunch break?

Cringe.

2 Likes

@Rocko, I donā€™t know what people are complaining about here. Iā€™m getting notifications live and direct - no 5 hour delays or anything of the sort. I think this new stripped-down, cheap-as-chips, beta software is perfect. :clap:

Yeah good one HBV

Itā€™s easy for the softwear to cope when you only get one like every couple of days

3 Likes

Itā€™s software. Softwear is the beanie cap you use to hide your tombolo.

1 Like

Iā€™m blaming the two cans Iā€™ve had for that. Mea cupla

Have you inadvertently stumbled upon a new Latin-Irish phrase for fucking up when youā€™ve had a few cans? Or have you just fucked up again?

Let the real @ironmoth use his own profile you tiresome bore

3 Likes

is he Labanne or HBV?

@labane has a bit more wit about him and surely wouldnā€™t have time to post even more than he does under his own profile name.

1 Like

I can confirm that @HBV is not a Nogra, his application is pending on a rolling monthly basis.

2 Likes

Fair play @Rocko that notification delay is down to a mere 4 hours now.

1 Like

Fucking hell this is annoying, but in general this is a fantastically user friendly forum, it shits all over boards or the other ones in all sorts of ways.

But please sort this shit out @Rocko

1 Like

@Rocko give us back our thread editing powers.

1 Like

Ah here. @Rocko. I had a few quick Ines in Hayes earlier ( i. Still here ). Was just thinking we shield all just say a big thank you for prividimg us with this forum.
Thanks buddy.

2 Likes