A brief interlude

@Rocko, do you need a hand with this post notification thing?

Just got a notification to inform me that Mayo have been awarded a penalty. It happened over 2 hours ago.

:seedling:

Got a notification there after only one hour. :clap:

2 Likes

I’ve temporarily sorted the mail problem. This may fix the notifications queue. Should be quicker now?

Likes notifications now happen instantly. Tagging notifications take a while.

1 Like

Are likes instant for you just in the past hour or so or all day?

1 Like

Since mid morning i think.

Reply notifications seem instant now too. I think we’re mostly fixed here. Until the mail problem is resurrected

You’re a wonderful administrator.

2 Likes

What are the problems for the mail server companies? Do they not like us calling each other cunts? Or is using things like mong, paedophile and generally telling others to fuck off and die that they take exception to?

It’s just the Wexford to Wexford mails that are standing out. I think operation Thor has all mails monitored and the mails between the Wards of Bunclody and the McDonaghs of New Ross are a sticking point.

Connors, Murphy, Cash and Goggins are the names of note around here you inbred, midland hick.

1 Like

Shut the fuck up connors.

this shit with the notifications is starting again

2 Likes

Apologies for the brief interruption.

I’ll give a TFK hoodie to the first person who noticed what I changed on TFK.

Something came up on my screen about adding tfk to my home screen. Was that you doing that?

The moderators ? About time,bandage is only a cunt.

1 Like

No. That’s sort of semi-related but that’s not it.

1 Like

Pagination?

4 Likes

When twas down you issued an open invitation to the members of boards.ie to abandon their forum , come to the darkest side where they can fuck and blind and troll all they want

Never.