A Doctor was crowned

Youā€™re not right in the head, Flatty.

Heā€™s one of your own, @Joe_Player

ireland-at-venice-ltor-eugene-downes-of-culture-irel-390x285

1 Like

Iā€™d say those rugby loving Limerick Leader cunts will be planting lots of stories of this ilk in the coming months

Out of curiousity, apart from the hatred of rugby, what are the other reasons for objecting to this?

Look at the state of it FFS!

4 Likes

Hierarchy of objections

1. rugby
  2. monstrosity of a building
  3. JP
1 Like

So if they create a building more acceptable aesthetically, itā€™ll be grand?

1 Like

Negative.

Yer gas cunts. They should build it in Portlaoise, thereā€™s a great rugby tradition in the town.

No objections from me . Go for it.

An Taisce would boil your fucking blood, youd get fuck all done about the place if they had their way

ā€œAn Taisce have a lot to answer for in Limerick over the past 20 years. They have continually objected to projects and have hindered the development of the city," said Mr Kiely.

He asked who make up An Taisce in Limerick, and who actually made the decision to object.

ā€œThese are self-elected people proclaiming to be protecting the heritage of Limerick and all they are doing is hindering the progress of the city,ā€ he said.

1 Like

Iā€™d roll with thatā€¦ if it brings jobs + people to the city centre then thatā€™s a good thingā€¦ what you dont want is to knock a load of Georgian buildings for an ugly lump that if history shows us anything, will be empty in 10 years and a complete eyesore.

1 Like

The rubby cunts couldnā€™t even keep a shop flogging rugby jerseys and polo shirts going. That museum will get about five visitors on an average week.

Sarsfield House - Arthurā€™s Quay and a number of stand alone buildings around the city ā€” all lashed up and sold as progress ā€¦ all look horrific and have done nothing for the cityā€¦ Granted some old Georgian buildings are falling down ā€” but why are they left in that state? - thatā€™s another story.

@Esso_Oil will be in now with sneery comments but no answers - iā€™d only wish heā€™d come on board here.

1 Like

A bit like Thomond Park unless thereā€™s a big game on.

1 Like

I am on board. I just dont know where I am going

:grin:

Itā€™s hard to believe, but this shithole of a building won an award for itā€™s design back in the day.

Dont I knowā€¦ a travesty.