A lifetime in shoes

It’s a n’awful pity that Tommy Bowe has put his name to those Lyolld & Price trainers. Some of them are nice.

From an orthotic point of view they are complete and utter shit shoes… or so my quack told me. I have a pair of them for the past few months.

There’s your problem

There’s your problem. Wearing rugby shoes.
No wonder you have been left a mess. They’ll probably gouge your eyes out too.

:eek:

Between this and your in depth knowledge of Munster Rugby, just pop your collar and be done with it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 909936, member: 24”]Actually I am in the market for a pair of casual shoes.

Anyone know of good websites (apart from the obvious ones) where I might pick up a pair?[/quote]

Go to shop you cheap bastard. Keep somebody in a job

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 909956, member: 1786”]There’s your problem. Wearing rugby shoes.
No wonder you have been left a mess. They’ll probably gouge your eyes out too.[/quote]

I bought the fucking shoes cause they looked decent **.

[SIZE=1]**‘The Sunday Indo was sitting on my neighbours coffee table’ defense. [/SIZE]

11-41 AM and im still in these

1 Like

[quote=“mickee321, post: 910128, member: 367”]11-41 AM and im still in these

:clap:

[quote=“mickee321, post: 910128, member: 367”]11-41 AM and im still in these

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01537/slippers_1537309c.jpg[/quote]
Footwear of choice in a lot of mental institutions when I was a lad.

This is my nearby colleagues version of Casual Friday shoes…

Late 20’s, from Roscommon, he’s a fucking state.

2 Likes

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 910158, member: 686”]This is my nearby colleagues version of Casual Friday shoes…

Late 20’s, from Roscommon, he’s a fucking state.

http://www.charlesclinkard.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1315566857-40477600.jpg[/quote]

:smiley:

Glad to see @farmerinthecity take on board my Hudson advice. He’s really making a notable effort to look more stylish lately.

I purchased a pair of black leather Loake Shoes for business wear recently. I now see the manufacturer is selling a range in Debenham’s and it embarrasses me.

1 Like

i can confirm they still are a popular choice in St.Michael’s in Cork

A handy 25 notes only .

cc @Horsebox

1 Like

I love desert boots. I got a pair just like that o the internet last week.

1 Like

I have a black pair and a beige pair

1 Like

Mine are dark brown.

1 Like

Where from pal? I have a nice beige pair like @Tassotti, but wouldn’t mind a cheaper pair for hacking about.

Big negative for the Patriots Hat

1 Like