A lifetime in shoes

Iv a pair just like em. Top notch. Not practical for the winter maybe

1 Like

Guys, I’m in the market for a pair of black leather shoes to wear with business suits. These shoes must have laces - I have a small bit of self respect and won’t entertain wearing slip on shoes. Is there anywhere in Grafton Street that would meet my requirements? I don’t want to spend a lot of money but I don’t want a tacky pair of shoes either. Please advise.

cc @briantinnion, @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

Have a similar problem myself. Would you entertain buying your shoes online? I know I would, if I knew a good site with quick delivery.

I’ve purchased successfully online before but I need a new pair urgently this week. I’ve previously bought smart work shoes online via England from Anatomic Prime and Loake - you get a far better class of business shoe in England as opposed to all the mick shops selling shoes from Dubarry, Clark’s and the likes.

1 Like

Schu

Loakes are my business shoe of choice :+1:

2 Likes

In fairness even you couldn’t pull off tackies under a suit

http://m.marksandspencer.ie/mt/www.marksandspencer.ie/Leather-Lace-up-Welted-Derby-Shoes/P22405513,en_IE,pd.html?dwvar_P22405513_color=Y0&start=

Order online

1 Like

@Horsebox

Savage value if you’re near a Paul Byron shoe shop mate

5 Likes

I can picture @Horsebox buying 2 pairs to extract even more value from the sale.

1 Like

:grin: cunts

I have a mate who’s had a pair of these for the past 10 years,the smell off them is something wicked

1 Like

Some cunts just don’t know how to spend money

1 Like

Afraid of a bit of comfort

He will need two pair of boot cut jean to go with…they’re fucking shoes…

Bought a pair of Loakes there yesterday. Any ideas on maintenance beyond removing the laces and using a shoe tree?

They look like a shite anyhow.

You have too much time on your hands.
Clean with one of those sponge shoe polish things when dirty.
Sin e e.

2 Likes

Mink oil

Kurt Geiger shoes for men. Thoughts?