A little bit of cop on

its ok, i wouldn’t say they are looking in here mate…

Post of the year right there :clap:

:clap:

He’s getting extremely tiresome at this stage

The paedo joke is sick. Its sick now and the likes of mickee are wankers but to be fair it was sick from the beginning, when bandage and tase introduced it round here. About time rocko stepped in here.
The shit thrown at tan by both those idiots Wouldn’t have been tolerated had it been thrown at someone within their own circle but at least that looks like the end of it.

:clap: An extremely tedious prick

a small bit of loyalty Mac wouldnt go astray…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Did you have to remove the name of “unnamed person” :lol:

:lol: oh the craic

Loyalty? ffs

In hindsight Ball Ox was banned for far less than some of the shit that’s been going on around here.

all he ever did was question a poster’s bank balance and monthly earnings

twas mighty shtuff :lol: (extra h inserted for shyril lovers, the funny cunts)

‘‘They did it solely for themselves, obviously, but Galway’s surreal demolition of the champions last Sunday was a gift to the game in general too. For a young team it was a landmark result in their development. For the wider hurling community, it was welcomed not so much with a feeling of relief but a wave of liberation’’

:lol: :lol: :shakefist:

Only noticed that that - forgot I had an autocorrect there for her.

Child abuse is not funny.

Dead baby jokes however are and should be encouraged.

regardless of what was said , what manner of freak / members of the limerick county board were reading whatever threads and people were running scared in their posting i do believe that order has been restored around here after a traumatic few weeks and the likes of TAN, etc hopefully wont bother us again as puke and WTB has respectfully built a refuge somewhere else for these wild men as a punishment for their crimes on here in 2011.
I applaud rocko’s stance but what was done was done for the good of the board with its long term prosperity in mind.
We all need to move along now, put it behind us, man up ( that includes you runt) and start posting fearlessly again .

Im confident in time marquee posters like Kev and CM will return after understanding the error of their ways and it will be for the good of us all that they do so,