A little bit of cop on

could you provide appropriate examples please of such humour just to give the new posters a ballpark…

Take another whack at that first sentence there and make sense of it for me mickee.

in truth their increasingly frantic attempts in this area serve only to demean themselves. Mickee is a total moron but tase participation has seen him reduced from a reasonably harmless one track wum with occasional bursts of coherence to a slightly ludicrous figure howling at the voices. It is an irritant but i am fairly thick skinned when it comes

What a truly simple lad you are. I used to think you were messing when you posted this type of drivel but you seem to actually take this seriously

looks like rocko has chastised the two boys anyway.
there hasn’t been a peep out of bandage since this was posted. knuckles rapped.

Thank God we have Tan and HBV here to mark the lads cards, great work lads, fucking great work :clap:

Rocko, looks like we still need to keep this a sticky as the disgusting bile continues to spew from this internet schoolyard bully

Rocko, any chance you could cover off the distasteful trend of inventing paedo slurs too? There’s actually spots of it on this very thread from the likes of HBV.

+1
Rocko’ll fix it no doubt and will give lads a good dressing down

that post from HBV is bannable , subtle but disgusting and chilling is how it was described to me in a PM earlier, i only saw it now

mates of yours?

I’ve been on the batter for three weeks,have I missed anything?

Great to see you back posting manus, good times up in the hills?