A nation of hypocrites

Are Irish people the greatest bunch of hypocrites on planet earth? Racism is alive and well throughout Ireland yet now social media is being turned black to stand with black people in America.

We are definitely a nation of bandwagoners but I doubt there’s another race of people as hypocritical as the Irish. We seem to love to make a stand for international causes but when it’s on our own doorstep we don’t give a fiddlers.

More lies

1 Like

Dungeon

1 Like

@myboyblue made seven yes seven attempts to change the thread title. He’s on another level of seething.

1 Like

I changed the Topic, and it only took one attempt.

Is it not 3?

1 Like

Ah there’s plenty now. Sure the Tans and the Aussies are doing the same craic and they’re more racist than we are.

I don’t see them going around all high and mighty like the irish. I had to delete Instagram today.

I blame the weather.

I told ye this heat wasn’t good for us roasters. But would ye listen? Would ye fuck

2 Likes

I love the good weather. I hope it burns up for the next few months.

Each to their own kid. It’s not my cup of tea.

Shurlookit, I’ve tried telling ye all the chap is a born liar.

Good to see you’re using the same credible sources as always :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s being turned black today by people. Yet look how travellers are treated.

I’m fairly sure it’s been proven sun light is good for the body. It’s definitely good for my mind anyway. I can’t imagine what it would be like in lock down for those ten weeks or so if it was November and pissing rain all day.

You comparing black people to travellers? You’re awful racist.

1 Like

I’m just the type of roaster who would like a 20 degree day with a bit of cloud. Like I said before I’m not a fan of this weather but that’s just me. The wife and the youngest love it. The eldest is a bit like myself. The dog runs for the first bit of shade she can find.
Wouldn’t be so bad if I was at work. I’d be in and out of stores with the air con going in the car. I’ll sit out about 7ish and have a bit of dinner and a few beers with a bit of 80s music on the backround

4 Likes

I hope you all better soon mike and back to work in no time!

1 Like

I’m back next Monday kid. I would have been back weeks ago only we were all put off the road with the covid thing. I’m mad for action now
Thanks for your kind words

2 Likes