A nation of hypocrites

Ooooft

Lads protesting at how blacks are treated in America, while living in a country where 22% of the prison population are travellers who represent 0.6% of the population.

3 Likes

Nimbiysm?

And BREAKING THE RULES doing so too

1 Like

22% of the male prisoners in Ireland are Travellers? Really?

2 Likes

I didn’t say male, are there not women in prison as well?

Maybe the Irish people protesting aren’t racist at all and people like you who aren’t protesting and are just sneering at them are racist?

so 22% of then entire prison population including males and females are travellers?

I think it’s 10% of the male and 22% of the female population. It’s still massively disproportionate

Apologies, it’s 15% of the male prison population and 22% of the female prison population.

Has there ever been a miscarriage of justice in Ireland where a traveller has been jailed before the conviction was overturned after DNA or other evidence cleared him/her? Serious question.

It’s not a fair comparison by any means to compare Irish travellers to black people in the USA.

Nobody is meant to be protesting at the moment due to social distancing rules. I think you should look at your own house before lecturing others on their ways. The Irish rarely look in the mirror or turn the light on themselves. I don’t like it nor understand it.

Those stats are from 2014 I think*

I fancy a pizza tonight so I do. If theres pineapple in it, I’ll gut one of you cunts later

3 Likes

…or maybe the Irish people protesting are a bunch of hypocrites. Where are the mass protests against racism towards Ireland’s minority ethnicity? It’s basically the same wankers who protested against apartheid in South Africa, but couldn’t give a shit about apartheid 50 miles north of them (too close to home for comfort).

Does anybody know any women that end up in prison? I know a few lads that were in jail but I’ve never heard of a girl Being in prison that I know Off. I know one girl that was arrested for drink driving and apparently gave the two guards blowjobs to get off. I presumed this was bullshit. How many women are in prison in Ireland?

It absolutely is a fair comparison, just an uncomfortable one. Why are travellers in prison in Ireland at a rate 20-30X the general population? It can’t be because of discrimination surely?

Judging life by Instagram… Kids today :grin:

1 Like

I’d say it’s broadly because your average traveller is 20-30 times more likely to be involved in criminal activity than your average Irish Joe. Now I don’t know if I’m allowed say that or if it’s classed as racist.

But then again in my home town I’ve heard of 4 very severe acts of violence involving drugs debts recently, one which was shared on here with videos. 3 of the 4 involved travellers. But it’s definitely racism that is the problem alright.

4 Likes