A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

And now it appears yer man is running the account again.

We want India back!

4 Likes

Nigel?

^on her^

Accounts like this are poison. They don’t care about the truth and no evidence will shake them from a pre-conceived narrative. I think the proliferation of self styled “Team Palestine” accounts like these, as well as the proliferation of “Team Israel” accounts, are an absolute disaster for public discourse around the world. And that’s how every issue seems to be understood by so many people these days - through the constant output of highly aggressive, screaming headbangers.

You’re not wrong. However this doesn’t stretch to nameless accounts like this. The amount of politicians, journalists, commentators etc going all in on this last night was notable.

Even now, I’ve seen very few walking back their initial highly emotive posts.

He might just have stopped a ground invasion by buying time with the fact of his visit.

“When we hear religious Muslims talking about the inter-religious conflict and mentioning specifically Europe on this point as part of this particular conflict, it makes me feel that we have a terrible storm before us that we must stop,”@JosepBorrellF said. 2/2

Borrell referred to the position of Egypt’s influential institution of Muslim thought, Al-Azhar.
“The way in which we communicate on the conflict is going to determine Europe’s role in the world for many years to come. This morning, I heard the Mosque of Al-Azhar in Egypt…”

“… and there’s a great deal of concern now, because what they said shows that we’re moving towards a conflict between the Muslim and Christian worlds, and we can’t have that because security on our streets depends on us preventing that,” Borrell continued.

Biden could be the cause of world war 3 here today

1 Like

I always had a sneaking suspicion you were a royalist

Relax mate, be grand

Joe has the low down on the hospital strike.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/1018/1411460-gaza-israel/

Is joe there to declare war on iran?

‘You’re one of the good guys’ :grinning: :rofl:

A friend works for a big tech company, working from Dublin. There are four people in the unit, the other three work from Israel, two Israelis and a Palestinian. One Israeli is the head of unit, he has signed himself and the other Israeli off work, the Palestinian has not been signed off work.

1 Like

I haven’t read the last few hundred posts, but it’ll be interesting to see whether the IAF will send in a ground force. I don’t see anything to be gained from it bar more body bags. It’d be like the British entering Free Derry in the seventies. They might get in but they won’t be hanging around for too long.

I’d imaging they’ll just chip away at it like they’ve done for the last fifty years.
The current blitz is just a show of force.

Any chance of setting up a zoom call so we can tune in for the HR discussions that will be had with all involved?

HR will finally earn their beans with this one

Edit: misread it. Thought they were all in an office here. Ho hum.

He could do with retiring to live in one

What point are you trying to make?

1 Like