A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Educate thineself child

You mean people buy weapons to kill?

Posted about this before. The Abyss - the Rise and Fall of the Nazis is a really good documentary on it that was on RTÉ recently, it’s probably still on the RTÉ player. The first episode should cover off your question.

Another angle…how they were funded

Krispy Kreme, Pret a Manager , BMW, Volkswagen, Allianz, Hugo Boss, Krupps, Seimens, Dr Oetker (pizza)… Just to name a few, all made millions from forced labour and supplying the nazis with materials

It’s kind of a stupid comment by me but I just didn’t fully get how a group of people can be so evil and it’s like I didn’t no people myself who remembered world war 2.

I always presumed nothing like this would happen again but I’m not so sure now.

Nothing would surprise me.

Imagine, there’s a few lads on here who’d rave about these yokes

We can be coerced to do the worst of shit.

Everyone in Ireland knew what was happening in the laundries here for example but got on with their lives. Those that did put their head above the parrot pit were often ostracized from society and at the end of the day most will choose self preservation - that’s what every creature on the planet is programmed to do.

There were anti nazi movements in Germany … And other such countries. Righteous people will always stand up… But most will look after their own lot.

4 Likes

Lashing out on here then after a Gobbles passion or a large Goring and cheese thin crust.

How ironic or perhaps appropriate that they’re one of the major international brands expanding in Israeli illegal settlements in occupied Palestinian territories.

@Thomas_brady had a great recommendation about this book previous iirc.

When you see a post like this, it would make your blood turn cold though

As for this fella, very unsettling

1 Like

It’s a process and it moves incrementally. Obviously there’s loads to it. But simplified it starts out with the othering of a group, with blaming them for something or other, hate speech is normalised (real good example of this in Israel at the moment) and becomes widespread and then becomes the accepted view across society, the group is dehumanised, it’s not seen as wrong to deprived them or rights because they’re not equal, once they’re deprived of some basic rights its acceptable to take a away more, they can’t vote, they can’t own land, we can take their possessions off them they should never had them anyway, they shouldn’t even be here let’s deport them, round them up and imprison them. As you approach that stage violence quickly becomes acceptable.

Basically as each stage becomes normalised it’s easier to move to the next stage. Even the Nazis didn’t start out with killing Jews or “the final solution”, they progressed along to it. They didn’t start out with gas chambers either. But as each stage along the way becomes normal the next step towards deeper depravity is easier.

1 Like

There was a very recent example of fucking weirdos getting all caught up in hysteria and othering a group of people. They went as far as wanting them to wear a symbol so that the fucking weirdos could have a visible sign of the others and they wanted them cut out from society, denied healthcare and any government supports and left to die on the streets. Easy to see how these type of sickos and simpletons could be caught up in Nazi like propaganda. Luckily there was enough good people to face these sick cunts down in that recent example, god knows where we would’ve ended up if everyone went along with these facist pigs.

8 Likes

Ooooft. @Horsebox clearing house here.

Bill Hader Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

Good example here of a fucking weirdo getting caught up in hysteria and othering people.

Lads like @Horsebox are how the Nazis came to power.

2 Likes

offft

I hope Joe Rogan reads an Capall Bosca… would make a great monologue for him

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1777266521947193753?s=46

I was hoping if this fella got the boot the next lad in would wind things up.

1 Like

The next lad will be worse

3 Likes