A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Similar.

The couple i met that were sound had an Irish parent. A horrible bunch for the most part

Arrogant. Very arrogant people. I can understand why, but not for me Jeff.

I work for a contractor who done a lot of work for these cunts in NY.They wouldnā€™t piss on you if you were on fire.A horrible race of people.Arrogant isnā€™t the word.

1 Like

Agree with all of that. Arrogant, shouty people.

Also - best of luck ever trying to get a straight answer to a direct question from one of them . The masters of equivocation

Hitler seems to have had a point appears to be the consensus here so?

Worked with many of them over the years, some as customers, some as colleagues. The best way to deal with them was to just order them to do something which seems bizarre. When given a direct order they get straight into action. If you asked the same thing in a nice way theyā€™d never do it. Someone tried to explain it to me as being engrained in them from the military service they have to do. Couldnā€™t give you the name of a single one that Iā€™d trust or rely on for anything.

Nah, plenty of other Jews around Europe or US seem somewhat normal. Those that grow up in Israel just seem to be raised in a completely brainwashed environment

I met one once in my travels. Asked him was he going home for Christmas.

1 Like
1 Like

Itā€™s an Israel thing for sure. Iā€™d work on a team with a couple of Jewish folk from various places and they couldnā€™t be sounder. One of them is even protesting the genocide publicly on LinkedIn, which I know has gotten him into a serious amount of shit, both professionally and in his private life.

Some Tel Aviv supplier I was sorting out databases for in an old gig years back topped the lot though. They hired a new fella that requested I be taken off the account for ā€œtime zone differenceā€ issues. It was made quite clear by my then Yank employer that I was the best man for the project but they knew exactly what the Israelis meant.

Werent they all ran out of Ireland?

1 Like

Limerick made a special effort

1 Like

Israelis a race? Or are we talking Jews here?

Wha

Hard to justify that call not being in the diary.

This lad comes across as a harmless simpleton,but Iā€™d say heā€™s one of the biggest gangsters around.

Harsh on @spidey

Iā€™m not sure there were ever many Israelis in Limerick