A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Would there be a bit of craic in the shelters when the bombing goes on? Would you have a drop of whiskey or the likes doing the rounds and a sing song going on? Young couples fingering and pulling away in the corner and the likes? Or is it all fire and brimstone and fuck the Arabs type of atmosphere?

4 Likes

all of the above tbh - nazereth was great craic during the 2006 Lebanon war apparently - there are no shelters there at all

I’d say it was just like biblical times - plenty of babies born with nobody owning up to the fatherhood, and the mother claiming it was himself above wot dunnit.

think that can be called a TFK scoop @Rocko ?
all English speaking print media were incorrect

6 Likes

Jesus the mosques were going nuts earlier. it starts early Friday anyway but the Muzzein in the one across from us was fucking roaring for an hour solid post Friday prayers around midday.youd get nothing done with cunt…no need for that level of noise

3 Likes

we live here - thankfully Otzma Yehudit and Itamar Ben Gvir ( remember him from Tuesday night’s lesson?) left Roman Catholics off their interfaith marriage posters
Im grand

Progrom

This is unreal posting from @mickee321 I’m hanging on his every word. Stay safe mate and keep us informed of everything where possible.

5 Likes

Where’s this @mickee321, how has this strike been viewed over there?

This thread is nuts. Is it accurate @mickee321 ?

Al Jala tower in Gaza that was used by various media outlets including Al Jazeera and the AP just brought down live on Al Jazeera.
1 or 2 hour warning given so it was evacuated but that’s hardly a legitimate military target.

Depends what’s planned for the next couple of days.

I was just thinking that @mickee321 would make a great columnist for the Irish Times- An Irishman’s Diary from Israel.

1 Like

Shur lookit, the Israelis have a right to do it apparently. We can understand why they’d do it. They’re just defending themselves.

The lads with some of the most sophisticated military equipment in the world have the right to defend themselves against a few lads with fireworks and stones.

7 Likes

Thats the best way to summarise it alright

massive rocket barrage here
woman was killed in ramle today direct hit on the apparentment. cars on fire now and shit
at least I got the FA Cup final in… it (the rockets) started in earnest bang on midnight and is still going on.
there are awful things happening. this is definitely worse than 2014.
sirens non stop since midnight now… this hollow empty wail out across the night sky, we were on the balcony having a drink there and on it moans, an incessant drone, people are actually going mad now. I know lads on ashkelon who are loosing it…id say if they had guns they’d shoot backà

2 Likes

@mickee321 sitting in a flat in Athy and the boys lapping it up. An absolute masterpiece in Internet

15 Likes

In fairness he’d be better off in Israel

7 Likes

You’d be well qualified to spot it in fairness to you