A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Relax mate, be grand

Joe has the low down on the hospital strike.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/1018/1411460-gaza-israel/

Is joe there to declare war on iran?

‘You’re one of the good guys’ :grinning: :rofl:

A friend works for a big tech company, working from Dublin. There are four people in the unit, the other three work from Israel, two Israelis and a Palestinian. One Israeli is the head of unit, he has signed himself and the other Israeli off work, the Palestinian has not been signed off work.

1 Like

I haven’t read the last few hundred posts, but it’ll be interesting to see whether the IAF will send in a ground force. I don’t see anything to be gained from it bar more body bags. It’d be like the British entering Free Derry in the seventies. They might get in but they won’t be hanging around for too long.

I’d imaging they’ll just chip away at it like they’ve done for the last fifty years.
The current blitz is just a show of force.

Any chance of setting up a zoom call so we can tune in for the HR discussions that will be had with all involved?

HR will finally earn their beans with this one

Edit: misread it. Thought they were all in an office here. Ho hum.

He could do with retiring to live in one

What point are you trying to make?

1 Like

What? It’s an anecdote. It’s self explanatory.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get it, there clearly is an implication behind it from your pal and/or yourself?

Is it that the Israelis may have gone back into the army?

I took it that tensions are that high that the more senior Israeli thought it best to remove himself and fellow countryman sooner than bring that dynamic into the office?

As it was related to me, they’ve not been directly affected by the attacks, bar that they live in Israel. They’ve not been called up to the army either.

It isn’t an attempt to illustrate a wider point or imply anything. I honestly thought it was a simple and clear anecdote.

1 Like

What are you trying to say?

Spit it out @glasagusban

1 Like

Israeli lad signs his compatriots off work, but not the Palestinian.
It’s a metaphor

Never mind about the dead babies. This is the real story

2 Likes

Weird story, thanks for sharing though.

I also thought it was weird.