A new low for the GGA - part 6345

Broadsheet just posted the video up here - can’t view it myself

says a lot for the GGA when premeditated sexual assault isnt considered too bad

I watched it. Kerry #5 hit a shoulder, but did he start the row? I thought the Tyrone mentor began to push and shove and strike him and then he hit back at which point the bench emptied. I only watched it on my phone though and the footage isnt the best.

I agree it didnt look that bad, that clip anyway, but what does seem a bit odd is the way the entire bench emptied right away, had it been left to those involved it would just have blown over and been a thing of nowt I’d have imagined. Seems they had a one in all in mentality the entire game from reports.

It was the brits that were doing all the ball tweaking.
How these animals are allowed be part of the most important association on the island is a disgrace.

shefflin,tennyson,comeford etc etc - your county is a brit enclave mate

Have to say it sounds all very orchestrated. If that club have any cop on they publicly fire (wrong word maybe) the manager and withdraw from the competition. They would walk away with some grace then.

Agreeing to grab lads by the balls is at best very gay, and at worst extremely dangerous as well as obviously unsporting. I think its fair to say they would have got what they were looking for from me, and its amazing those Kerry lads were so disciplined.

Tyrone as a county needs to be hauled in here too. I realise there are plenty good people and not everyone is at this shit, but its their culture, they can only sort it out from the top down within Tyrone.

It really shows massive insecuritiy in their own footballing abilities to carry on like this. The manager should be suspended for a year, its his responsibility.

Seems like the free staters are soft cunts by the looks of it to me, they went looking for trouble and got a beating. Now they are cribbing and crying.

looks like the lad with the hoodie did the damage. a fair old hit and run job it was too. he is at the end running back over the fence at the end.

the no.4 and some mentor seemed to kick things off. The subs bench jumping over the fence en masse means they have to be fucked out of the competition. the no.5 seems to have got a right doing but maybe had it coming.

pity o’sullivan didnt deck the inbred who was all over him.

whatever happened the lad who hit willie barrett - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAGpFdogL8k

Jesus, do the free staters have an inferiority complex or what? They start a row with the the Ulster men, then get the shit kicked out of them and start calling the Ulster men thugs and all sorts and even more laughably start calling this kind of thing an Ulster problem - it’s not, it’s an endemic GAA problem. The problem here is us Ulster natives are much tougher than the pansies in the other three provinces.

No.10 started that with a dig, its as plain as day in the video, a body shot into Dromid No.5.

Anyway, as KIB says, the subs doing what they did is enough for them to be fucked out.

And Totti, the Kerry fellas went to play a match, the Nordies know they aren’t as good at football so they resort to violence. I love a bit of hard hitting and tough games and even enjoy a bit of old chat/sledging/banter/shit talking, but these guys are just scumbags. Remind’s me of the way i’ve seen the Aussies carry on, its embarrassing. Pussies the lot of them.

:lol: :rolleyes:

Check out the comment from Mairegangaire at 10.32

Yea, I believe Runt uncovered her over there a week or two ago. Good to know shes still alive at least and not in anyway obsessed with Kerry GAA anymore :rolleyes:

Totti letting the guard slip here a bit today :smiley:

The Tyrone club issued a statement saying the accusations against them are a disgrace. Says it all really. Should be fucked out. The gaa need to start acting on these cases instead of brushing them aside.

These boys will never admit to what they’re doing as being wrong. Its not in them. Plough and fuck those soft free stat cunts will be the usual refrain in such instances. If Cooney had any balls he’d toss them. These competitions have been a huge success, giving Junior Clubs all over the experience of moving outside their counties and getting local pride up. Its sickening to see it reduced to something like this sort of carryon, grabbing fucking testicles I ask you and one in all in mentalities. Jesus.

Looks like the jackass with the clipboard started it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v954WVzDfMg&feature=player_embedded#!

Ah, here

Ah here, within 5 seconds of the mentor getting involved there are 10 fellas jumping in over the hoardings.
That’s a fuckin disgrace and the club should be fucked out.

Agreed. They really need to take a hardline view against this and specifically supporters getting involved in with players, referees, umpires etc.

You can clearly see who hit him the dig.
The little scrote with his hood up at 16secs meets him a sneaky one into the side of the head.

:lol:

the brits are tougher than the paddies. its been that way since year dot

trial by you tube they will be calling it.