A new low for the GGA - part 6345

+1

This sort of behaviour is widely accepted in the game until an Ulster side happens to be involved, then it’s the ‘aggressive Nordie’ problem. This is sickening sectarian behaviour by the GAA heads on here.

Colm O’ Rourke was on Newstalk this morning trying to make out that this was an isolated incident. Yates tried to take him on but as usual he made a balls of it. He sounded like some ignorant fuckwit in that horrible monotonous cunting tone of his

No, i’d say its very fair to say that this happens with Ulster, and Wicklow, clubs more than anyone else in the country. And its really the bitter “ye don’t care about us” insecure cunts from the British 6 counties that are at it the most. The hypocrites from the 6 counties are the ones who create the division and the sectarian behaviour themselves.

Its funny, 2 or 3 of the Dromid Pearse lads are due to play with the mainly Ulster team over here in WA, i wonder will that still happen.

They might get a place on the ladies team. I’m sickened at the cast of blame on to Ulster GAA when it’s a widespread GAA problem. Either the bigots here should desist and agree that the GAA should be wound up on these frequent instances or accept that the Ulster lads reign supreme in the toughness category. The poor lad with the clipboard was attacked by some Kerry thug and then they are up in arms that they got their arses handed to them, deary me - have they no shame?

Totti even for you this is poor wumming.

This is hurting you, I can tell.

Infairness it wasn’t exactly an even fight considering the way the subs piled in.
If it was a straight boxing match I’d have no issue with it, but it was almost like an orchestrated attack by the subs.
Ban the fuckers.

As for your assertion that Ulster lads are tougher. They play a much more physical brand of Football alright but they lack the class of other teams. They are the equivalent of Stoke.

It’s the GAA, there is no class.

Yeah, I agree that the subs entering the pitch was out of order and that’s what caused the initial skirmish between the #5 and his opponent to escalate. Not sure I’d be as quick to take everything the clearly seething Kerry manager / mentor said as gospel all the same.

I doubt they’ll be tossed out so what should be handed down?

I’d ban every sub that came over the hoarding. Take away their trip to Croker. I’d hand out suspensions to everyone who wasn’t in the first two who were fighting or seen to strike. Fine Tyrone Club for failing to control their players and substitutes and ban them from competing in the Provincial Club the next time they win a County Title. As for the Kerry Club, suspensions to players seen striking, not sure about a fine, they’re clearly the set upon in this instance.

Who is in the other side of this by the way, they’ll walk it now you’d think given the suspensions about to come down the road to this shower.

The postings of the GAA mafia on here would even make the holocaust deniers curl up into a ball of shame.

No and they’d do better now to keep their counsel because any further talk would seem to be sour grapes, but they have every right to verbalise the wrongs they believe were committed on their players unjustly. Of course the Tyrone and Northern view will be your typical soft free state cunts approach, when their Club game is rife with inflighting and suspensions, highlighted by the ladies final and league finals up there in recent months. Its time to highlight and end this shit, no man shouldnt be able to go to work on a Monday morning after a sporting match as a result of a filthy stroke.

Totti is seething.

Your the one saying there was nothing in it. Everyone else is calling for bans.

I never said there was nothing in it, this sort of behaviour is commonplace in GAA, every weekend and nothing is said, it’s only when the soft free staters get a doing from their Ulster counterparts do they have a problem with it. If I had my way the GAA would be wound up, but it sickens me to see the blame passed Ulster’s way. The Kerry lads went looking for a fight and got a beating, this is not unusual, it’s commonplace and happens every other week, why the mass outrage now?

The mask continues to slip for Totti. He’s been a prime contributor to a number of threads on this site decrying media reports of violence in the GAA and demanding action be taken. Time for action Totti mate.

The Derrytresk statement, Comical Ali wouldnt come out with this shit.

FULL TEXT OF DERRYTRESK STATEMENT:

The Derrytresk club are delighted to have made it through to this year’s All Ireland Junior Football Championship club final. Our players thoroughly deserve to be there after all of the hard work that they put in over the last twelve months.
It is disturbing to be on the receiving end of a number of quite serious allegations which have been aimed directly at our club since yesterday afternoon. We are disappointed that such allegations have been aired by GAA people through various media outlets over the last 24 hours.
We believe that the referee and his officials were best placed to deal with all aspects of Sunday’s game. We remain confident that the GAA itself is best placed to provide the correct channels to deal with all matters which may or may not arise from this game.
We therefore we will be making no further comment on the matter and will continue to prepare for the biggest day in our club history.

totti is right- the gga is a thuggish sport- its across the board & not just in BOI

what have the banks to do with this?

All this argle bargle over nothing more than high jinks.
I blame the meeja and soccer.

This sin’t the first time something like this has happened at O’Moore Park. Laois county board should get a huge fine and not allowed host any more games. The lack of officials and adequate stewarding was a disgrace and the root cause of all this

Yeah*, I’m surprised that this appears to be turning into an aggressor and victim scenario. You’d really need to have been at the game to make that conclusion. From the video we’ve all had access to, it’s two teams brawling with the unsavoury addition of the Tyrone’s teams subs getting involved too.

• I find myself starting sentences with ‘yeah’ all the time.