A New TFK Rule

He had me until right there

1 Like

Have you read it yourself?

Christ that’s grim

Clearly I just responded to it. That was after a number of the limerick posters repeatedly posted about my personal life and my friends. Including reposting bets I had in shops and sticking up here before I did. I was decent enough to not contact their employers.

Some amount of headbangers around here :joy:

3 Likes

TNH

I won’t have a bad word said about the Limerick lads. A sound buch of lads as you’ll meet on a random forum on the INTERNET. Those Wexford pricks are another story altogether

I always thought we could send information about people’s employers by PM but couldn’t post it on the main board.

Nope they usually just tried to swap pms to desperately find out stuff about me. @Breaking_my_balls and a few more didn’t enjoy limerick winning the all Ireland because I didn’t participate in their group.

Ok, let’s not make this another “Poor me” thread.

9 Likes

@anon61878697 bring back the phantom post flagger

It kills you that I know who you are. That makes me happy :pint:

Not that I’d ever use that info, of course.

The forum should invoke the spirit of joe player and just go back to clean fun banter.

2 Likes

@Rocko stick to your own rules now.

Brexit changed everything

Nice job outing yourself.

Just as a matter of interest, why was @Sidney suspended? Is the suspendee notified of the reason for suspension? How would anyone else know that @anyone has been suspended?

1 Like

Sad day ‘An Fear Rua 2.0’ is happening before my eyes.

Why do they always leave art foley off the hook.

Ah ffs what is he after posting now

1 Like