A New TFK Rule

I was very excited to see the Poetry Resurrected thread bumped overnight, but equally as disappointed to see it was because lapsed member @The_Scouse_Cafu deleted an emotional poem from several years ago. Many of us have grasped with unrequited love at some stage, it’s a shame to lose that kind of raw and heartfelt content.

Was Sid doing a bit of housekeeping?

It also appears that @the_scouse_cafu has put their profile on hidden. Maybe so that people couldn’t find his/her old posts.

If this is the case, their efforts will be a complete waste of time thanks to the forums search facility.

If you search “@the_scouse_cafu” all the posts will appear…

4 Likes

If anybody wants to vouch for anyone who is looking to join feel free to send me a PM.

2 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like

Point them to this thread (which you could open up) while their membership is being reviewed Rocko

1 Like

If he’d been thrown a few likes none of this would have happened. There’s a lot to unpack here…

The bit about the yaris is lovely.

1 Like

I was thinking more about sid’s grandiose notions about his literary talents, his surreptitious bump of the post to the ‘post of the year thread’ and using canice as a vehicle to plague all our houses. A lot of stored resentment…!
(I took an optional psychology module in first year- AND passed the exam after a resit.)

4 Likes

Poor old rudi was banned for a 1000 odd years

4 Likes

What did Rudi do to deserve such a ban?

1 Like

Hard to know, but I must say he took it with remarkable stoicism, he’s to be respected for that.

3 Likes

Looks like he was banned for speaking out against my banning on the Ulster rugby rape trial.

I didn’t know that, it was incredibly brave to know someone cared so much about me and my right to educate and enlighten others.

1 Like

It’ll slip in before anyone even realises… as he said to himself before embarking to Australia

Almost reminds me of that scene in the movie The Beach where one of the swedish fishermen gets a shark bite and subsequently gangrene. No one in the idyllic haven can tolerate the smell or constant wailing so so they abandon him in the middle of the jungle somewhere. Out of sight and out of mind. Unlike the fisherman though Sidney only has himself to blame. Tagging Irelands woke brigade and putting up screenshots is a sign of a very deranged individual. What does he hope to achieve…his position as the shrieking voice of the left if he was to return here would be untenable.

2 Likes

Whatever tiny morsel of credibility he had disappeared with that tweet.

1 Like

A Swedish jungle?

I’d like to give @sidney a big hug.

Denis O’Brien and his cronies* gave targeted him just like did Gemma O’Doherty. They have poisoned him and made him mentally unwell.

• Could possibly have been the CIA or KGB.
2 Likes

He did this before trying to get attention (tweeter John Connors iirc), so the warning was there.

He has been enabled by a few people on here. He took a break for a while last year and came back much the saner for it, for a time.

A clever and underhand move by whoever was trying to take him down.