A New Year's Coup

@KinvarasPassion got out lads, for the love of fuck let him be.

2 Likes

@labanne sold him a pup

good riddance

Give him a chance to get over that Junior B defeat.

2 Likes

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/david-mcwilliams/comment-how-sliotar-replaced-the-rugby-ball-for-middleclass-35542860.html

It appears that the Nogra crew are Ireland’s new elite.

1 Like

Any chance you could copy and paste that article up?

None. I read it in the print edition.

A team of young lads beats a team of ould lads. I think thats a fair summary!

1 Like

I’ve had a PM asking should we strike…

I’m very confused here - I think @Bandage was right to dust some knuckles here as theyve been carrying on like retards for months as a trio… I thought he’d be the bigger man (pun not intended) today and do the right thing.

But there’s been an element on here for a long time now and their sole purpose has been to snipe at mods all day everyday … Every poster is fair game but having the same tired agenda day after day is boring and inane… I do’nt think the three boys are in cahoots with the like of Enrique-HBV but they’re certainly imitating him.

Still, the mods are well able to give it when they want also and perhaps this could have been handled behind closed doors first… tho posting personal pictures of mods is also a joke.

In short, damage has been done on both sides and I think if @Horsebox and @KinvarasPassion were to be suspended along with the other three then everyone would be happy.

3 Likes

@Horsebox out!!!

It was like being at a house party and being followed from room to room by backinatrackzzzzzzzzzzuit. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

leave poor @Horsebox alone, he is harmless

1 Like

An auld crater.

That’s a very fair solution. @KinvarasPassion, let’s get our coats for the sake of the forum.

Can we finish our pints first at least?

3 Likes

The first apology and begging email into the admin inbox. Iron Mike looking to save himself at the expense of his online bessiers. :eek:

:grinning::grinning:

how long are they gone for?

I think the 3 of them have learned their lesson, allow them back & have a rolling ban of the “NOGRA” boys

bring @ProjectX back too

1 Like

Fuck off for yourself.

Spambot is fine where he is

1 Like

Hard to argue with any of that.

You’re a wonderful man, did I ever tell you that?