A New Year's Coup

Labane and KinvarasPassion it would appear.

Fuck off, @KinvarasPassion is down the fields.

1 Like

Let’s hope so pal.

I still have no idea what is going on

I realise most of the Galway set are soft cunts, but @KinvarasPassion is made from stronger stuff. He’s intentionally or not, made shite of @anon7035031 here.

@Rocko can you monitor for the inevitable rebrand

I’m still trying to pull all the strands together here. Where do @iron_mike (“did you see the match chief?”) and @gilgamboa (“I did. Thanks for asking, chief”) fit in.

3 Likes

@kinvaraspassion has mugged off most of Connacht

Well you were gone for your bi weekly waddle (still didn’t beat your sons time Flatty) so you have a decent alibi at least chief

Labane seems to have written his PM from an admin account. Does the conspiracy go to the very top?

That’s an awful post. Did you have to get up early to parent after your night out?

No I’m still in bed as it happens. Your slinging arrows all over this morning pal. New year new you try and get out of that rut

*you’re

And you’ve just completely made that up. I’m not slinging any arrows whatsoever this morning. Take that back.

You made an ad hominem attack (I have no idea what that is) against myself and my pal iron Mike this morning butty so there will be nothing taken back

Every PM notification comes from that address to your email. KP replied to the email notification rather than the PM

Priceless coming from a Laois man wanting to be a Tipp man.

I did no such thing. You have developed an overly aggressive posting temperament.

I clearly never get any PMS. :pensive:

3 Likes

That is true there is no benefit in being a reasonable person around here I realised eventually

:joy:

You’re new around here right?