A Thread To Clear Things Up

I can’t keep up with who hates who, who’s a racist, a faggot, a fixie enthusiast- Can posters please give a brief description of their likes and dislikes (political/cultural etc) here for future reference. I also encourage posters to give brief descriptions about other posters where modesty might prevent them from posting the whole truth.

I’m anti Israeli, Italian, religion, Orange Order, Burkas and fat people.

i’m pro choice, gay rights, traveller rights, multi culturalism minus Burkas.

The colour of a persons skin is irrelevant to me.

I believe in a 32 county republic devoid of rugby football.

I also beleive in a welfare state, but you should not receive state assistance until you’ve at least completed your leaving cert* or two years national service.

*The leaving cert needs to be revamped in order to produce citizens, not a numbers game for college places and jobs that favours the more affluent.

How could I forget!!!

Australians are fucking cunts, but i’m not sure I hate them.

Can someone please clear up @HBV* 's face

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 848079, member: 1796”]I can’t keep up with who hates who, who’s a racist, a faggot, a fixie enthusiast- Can posters please give a brief description of their likes and dislikes (political/cultural etc) here for future reference. I also encourage posters to give brief descriptions about other posters where modesty might prevent them from posting the whole truth.

I also beleive in a welfare state, but you should not receive state assistance until you’ve at least completed your leaving cert* or two years national service.

*The leaving cert needs to be revamped in order to produce citizens, not a numbers game for college places and jobs that favours the more affluent.[/quote]

What kind of national service? I like the idea of national service, including military service, but I don’t think the military should be the only option.

I’m anti whatever is popular

Well if you look at the FCA/Military- Split people up under different umbrella’s- Like medical, engineers etc - you teach persons certain skills and they aid official bodies in time of emergencies like flooding, fallen storm debris etc. I guess that’s the civil defence in essence but a more active one, they can be used in a whole host of ways to enhance communities/cities/ the coutry but it’s about empowering the person as much as the state.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 848079, member: 1796”]I can’t keep up with who hates who, who’s a racist, a faggot, a fixie enthusiast- Can posters please give a brief description of their likes and dislikes (political/cultural etc) here for future reference. I also encourage posters to give brief descriptions about other posters where modesty might prevent them from posting the whole truth.

*The leaving cert needs to be revamped in order to produce citizens, not a numbers game for college places and jobs that favours the more affluent.[/quote]

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 848080, member: 1796”]How could I forget!!!

Australians are fucking cunts, but i’m not sure I hate them.[/quote]

I’m with you on everything except the Italians, rugby and I would compartmentalize the Australians, into men and women. As @Gman and TASE will testify their woman are great, their men are wankers.

I’m struggling with South Africans. I meet 4 or 5 complete pigs in a row and then one comes along to review my opinion on them again.

We’ll never get to be friends in the real world if this is the case

I have to say I have a dislike for Inidans. Having to deal with them in IT is a fucking nightmare and I fucking dread having to deal with them.

@Mac just dealt a crushing blow…and ona Friday…for shame…

:frowning:

I thought the policewoman was a prostitute.

I’m renovating a house for a group of them at the moment. They are sound enough, not easy to get money out of but they generally cough up.

I have no strong feelings on anything but there are a group of tards on here which if they say something then I know its wrong and Im against it

Throw the Jew down the well.

You take worse too serious pal. They are of course a nightmare to deal with from a professional view point but they are pretty sound outside of that.

+1

I eat them all the time.

I think I have only known one Indian bloke in my time and he was a bit of a cunt.

I find Indian people to be very friendly and I like the majority of them I have met before.

The Swiss are cunts of the highest order.